Another Fingerett

Anything I feel, think, see, hear, ... stories, pictures, ... and pretty much anything else I feel like putting up ... ***So these are fingers? I don't think I have ever seen them 'fing'... how do you know when they are 'finging' ...***

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I have been told that I'm a "character" ... not sure if that is a good thing or not ... anything else you want to know- I guess you'll just have to check out my blog and find out for yourself...

Friday, February 10, 2006

S. Fingers

And BTW...

*Haha!*- I'm sorry... I just remembered what our faces looked like when we saw him for the first time... But no need to worry- don't be scared of him... Just give him a chance okay?


Here are the links to the individual Salad Fingers episodes:

Spoons, Friends, Nettles, Cage, Picnic, Present & Shore Leave


Note:
“These may upset children and the elderly…”
~David Firth~

ENJOY!


~K Fingerett~

3 Comments:

Blogger DeProfit said...

SALAD FINGERS IS DEFINTELY UNIQUE!

Thanks for sharing.

Sunday, March 26, 2006 5:26:00 PM  
Blogger "K" Fingerett said...

I'm glad you agree :)

I don't mind sharing- I'm just happy you took the time to see Salad Fingers in action :D


~K Fingerett

Wednesday, March 29, 2006 4:39:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A better name: Sad Fingers (?)

Friday, May 19, 2006 6:02:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home