Another Fingerett

Anything I feel, think, see, hear, ... stories, pictures, ... and pretty much anything else I feel like putting up ... ***So these are fingers? I don't think I have ever seen them 'fing'... how do you know when they are 'finging' ...***

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I have been told that I'm a "character" ... not sure if that is a good thing or not ... anything else you want to know- I guess you'll just have to check out my blog and find out for yourself...

Friday, March 31, 2006

Still Waiting


When I was younger, I remember watching shows, discussing with friends, reading magazines and all of these different articles about the future and the big year 2000 and what it would all be like. You know, transportation and cities that hovered high in the sky, robots, funky/shiny/metallic outfits, weird shaped buildings and super advanced technology. The year 2000. It seemed so far away at the time- and I just wanted it to get here so bad. I just couldn't wait!
~*~
Well its the year 2006. And yes, our technology is more than it was... But I'm still here... still waiting for my year 2000.


~K Fingerett~

6 Comments:

Blogger bronxbt said...

yeah. jes like george jetson and those floating cars, scooters, and robots doing our laundry 'n more...

where's all that? where's MY year 2000.

mr puddins and i like your blog. stumbled across it today on a break. i'm a character of sorts too. likely more cartoon than real life tho.

(sorry, you'll hafta visit to learn about mr puddins. he's made an appearance 2 posts ago)

take care, enjoy yer weekend.

Friday, March 31, 2006 6:36:00 PM  
Blogger bronxbt said...

youadded the jetsons pic! eep!

giggle.

Hey sweetie.. tell my dumbass HOW to do the comments in their own popup thingee and I will....

thanks for the advise..and welcome to my world! yours looks pretty damned nice too.

~ B

Friday, March 31, 2006 10:01:00 PM  
Blogger "K" Fingerett said...

:D

Funny thing is I made that post- then saw that I didn't put my picutre up :\... So, I went back to put it in [I guess you were commenting around this time] and when I finished and republished my blog, your comment was there.

It didn't click 'till just a min. ago [after reading your last comment] that the picture showed up after your comment! lol thats pretty cool- we were thinking the same thing I guess :P

And about the comment box- your not a dummie no worries :) Here you go...

5 quick and easy steps to get your comment box to go *pop*:

1) Go to the 'Settings' area
2) Click on the 'Comments' tab
3) Scroll down and pass about five or so options 'till you see 'Show comments in pop up window'
4) Click the little button next to "Yes"
5) Save your settings

Thats it! Oh and if your comment box doesn't make a poping sound thats okay as long as it still pops up in a different window ;D

And make sure you have a good weekend as well!


~K Fingerett

Friday, March 31, 2006 11:46:00 PM  
Blogger bronxbt said...

Weekend is rolling along already. Kitchen and dining room rennovations are a nightmare...

Regarding popups galore, I've fixed it... so test it at some point. I'll do another posting this weekend too, so maybe you can swing by then and grace me with your presence....

my very best,
B

Saturday, April 01, 2006 1:35:00 PM  
Blogger The Alchemist said...

totally - where's the hover boards form Back to the future? -

cool blog - be visiting again!

Sunday, April 02, 2006 7:30:00 PM  
Blogger The Alchemist said...

By the way - like your favourites films - breakfast club is cool - how come we dont see judd nelson in anything else? - he's wicked in B Club

Sunday, April 02, 2006 7:33:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home