Another Fingerett

Anything I feel, think, see, hear, ... stories, pictures, ... and pretty much anything else I feel like putting up ... ***So these are fingers? I don't think I have ever seen them 'fing'... how do you know when they are 'finging' ...***

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I have been told that I'm a "character" ... not sure if that is a good thing or not ... anything else you want to know- I guess you'll just have to check out my blog and find out for yourself...

Sunday, April 02, 2006

Finding My Past

I found my old CD player while looking through some boxes I found packed in the guest room closet. I sat there and just remembered a bunch of my middle/high school 'highlighted moments' that I made or was a part of...

Blue Pinkies
Harold's Burning Sensation
Pixie Sticks
5 Alive & rollerblading
Picture Frames
~C~R~A~J~
Roman Heads
Sears and H&M Models
"M.A.W = Mexicans With Attitude..."
Home-Made Go-Carts


...And the list goes on and on ... ::sigh:: ... Good times.
~*~
I was always a big fan of music. And taking road trips with my brother and friends was always a good time. We always had some mix CD's filled with feel good music and those... unique songs that you just had to smile at [like Mexican Wine by Fountains of Wayne] and then learn and sing along to.
~*~
I think I'm gonna go dig around in that closet some more... Maybe I'll find some more goodies :D


~K Fingerett~

8 Comments:

Blogger DiaKL said...

Isnt wonderful you listen to the music and amazing memories pop into your mind?
And then you have a big smile on your face and feel happy :)
...time flies I guess... :)

Sunday, April 02, 2006 9:07:00 PM  
Blogger Jerry said...

i came here trough dia's blog. you have good pictures. i like it. wish you come to my blog as well. i cant use computer for 9 days from 4th. but i'll keep going after that. join me;-)

Sunday, April 02, 2006 11:24:00 PM  
Blogger Bethany said...

I like this picture of the CD player, it's neat. Music always carries connotations or memories, doesn't it? I find food does too. Our brains are strange...

Monday, April 03, 2006 12:09:00 AM  
Blogger "K" Fingerett said...

Yes Dia, time really does fly!

And Jerry, thanks- I wish I could take better pictures... but I don't mind the silly ones I take now :D I'm having fun and I love taking pictures!

Oh and you have two blogs Jerry... which one do you want me to visit? And why cant you use the computer for those days? [just wondering]

But yeah, I'll add your blog once you let me know which one I should add :D

And- hey there Timmy :) and yes, I totally agree! But our brains aren't so strange- they are... something special :D

To everyone:
Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to come by again!


~K Fingerett

Monday, April 03, 2006 12:34:00 AM  
Blogger backpack_everyday said...

Hi finger,
I just came to you blog through Dia's blog.
You have a nice blog.Will keep visiting it from time to time.
I particularly liked the jekyll and hyde photo..
Thanks
vathsan

Monday, April 03, 2006 6:26:00 AM  
Blogger bronxbt said...

the 80's rawked the cas bah! woot woot! the funny thing is, i can barely recall what i did this weekend, yet 98% of the songs from back then i can recite verbatim once the music starts... soo soo weird!

and for the record, the last time i dug thru my closet i mayyyy have found some of those skeletons the detectives were looking for... ;)

~ mr puddins

Monday, April 03, 2006 10:12:00 AM  
Blogger The Alchemist said...

Love finding things that spark off long lost memories, I found I receipt the other day in an old book of mine - guess i was using it as a book mark - it had some details of my spending at a restaurant I used to go to with an old girlfriend -

AD

Monday, April 03, 2006 1:14:00 PM  
Blogger "K" Fingerett said...

Hey their Vathsan and Doogsta! I'm glad all you like my blog :D I found a little html book here and I'm doing what I can to make my page look pretty for all of you :) I'm still kinda new to this whole blog thing- but I'm having so much fun and I love it :D

For you 80's fans, I have been working on putting together a collection of 80's things for a while now so stay tuned!

And AD, I like to collect/keep things from places where I had a good time, or would like something to remember it by. Like... I keep ticket stubs from the movies and I write who I was with on the back [I have a bunch of those in a box on my night-stand.] Its always nice to keep things to remember the good times by- its something to help make you feel good when things aren't looking up :)

To everyone:
Thanks so much for stopping by and showing some love :D


~K Fingerett

Monday, April 03, 2006 5:18:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home