Another Fingerett

Anything I feel, think, see, hear, ... stories, pictures, ... and pretty much anything else I feel like putting up ... ***So these are fingers? I don't think I have ever seen them 'fing'... how do you know when they are 'finging' ...***

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I have been told that I'm a "character" ... not sure if that is a good thing or not ... anything else you want to know- I guess you'll just have to check out my blog and find out for yourself...

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Wildcat Kelley


Just the other day, I found myself walking around my house and checking out all of my flowers. I went along the side of my house and started around the bend to my backyard. I turned the corner and took a few steps, looked up and met eyes with Kelley. [Kelley has been showing up around my house for a few weeks now and he brings his friends whenever we are grilling and or eating outside.] Usually he dances off into the bushes and watches when someone comes near him, but this time he froze mid-step, and was just looking at me. We stood there for a while- I don't know how long we had our eyes locked... It was the almost uncomfortable- but after a few moments of staring, I turned on my camera [which was hanging on my wrist-as usual...] and took a few pictures of him.
~*~
Its almost as if he believed he was invisible. And looking at his eyes in the picture, he looks as if he stumbled into some of this at some point in time... Thus giving him the power to... Um... Stay very still with very crazy eyes...?
~*~
After about three pictures, I expected him to have been long gone when I was done looking at them, but I looked up and the only movement he had made was putting his front paw down on the ground- he was still staring! So I set up to take some more pictures when my friend came outside, letting the screen door slam behind him. It scared poor Kelley half to death- making him jump up and dash for the bushes.
~*~
I haven't seen Kelley around - I guess it's because we haven't had any food outside lately. At least I hope that's the case...
~*~
Oh and BTW, just in case anyone was wondering, when I saw Kelley for the first few times, I decided to name him Kelley after the 'cat' in Ella's song, Don't Fence Me In. Now how do I know this song? It was the song I chose for my "big performance" in 10th grade while in my 'Jazz Vocal' class. I might share a bit about that another day... Good times ^_^


~K Fingerett~

4 Comments:

Blogger "K" Fingerett said...

Sure you can... but there isn't much of a prize in it for the winner. How about cookies? :p


~K

Wednesday, April 19, 2006 11:23:00 PM  
Blogger Annie said...

I enjoyed reading about and seeing Wildcat Kelly (his name sounds like a cowboy outlaw). And it was fun to read through and click on the links as I went. Now I'm left wanting to hear whether you continue to sing jazz, around the house or elsewhere.

Thursday, April 20, 2006 9:53:00 AM  
Blogger The Alchemist said...

nice story -

You'll be pleased to know - that I;ve put my comments thing in a pop up box - mainly just for you - thanks for the comment - I had a great time on holiday - but its always nice to come home -

Look forward to your next photo story

AD

Thursday, April 20, 2006 5:07:00 PM  
Blogger Ash said...

Cutie Kelly ;-)

Thursday, April 20, 2006 9:46:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home