Another Fingerett

Anything I feel, think, see, hear, ... stories, pictures, ... and pretty much anything else I feel like putting up ... ***So these are fingers? I don't think I have ever seen them 'fing'... how do you know when they are 'finging' ...***

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I have been told that I'm a "character" ... not sure if that is a good thing or not ... anything else you want to know- I guess you'll just have to check out my blog and find out for yourself...

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Merch.

Well here are just a few things from David Firth's site. There are many more things to buy- but these are just three of my favorites :)

Salad Fingers
Stuff

A really cool hat... I think this might be my fav. thing he has there
^_^

I thought this was pretty cool too :)
Nice and simple- kinda cute [I think] in a werid
Salad Fingers kinda way :)

Hubert Cumberdale!
My all-time-fav. of Salad Fingers' friends

~*~

There are a bunch of other cool shirts and even hoodies for sale on the site as well... buttons, mouse pads, posters, and much much more are also on sale! Go check them out- you might find something you like ;)


~K Fingerett~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home