Another Fingerett

Anything I feel, think, see, hear, ... stories, pictures, ... and pretty much anything else I feel like putting up ... ***So these are fingers? I don't think I have ever seen them 'fing'... how do you know when they are 'finging' ...***

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I have been told that I'm a "character" ... not sure if that is a good thing or not ... anything else you want to know- I guess you'll just have to check out my blog and find out for yourself...

Friday, February 24, 2006

Back again


Okay, its been a while... I know- but I've been out and about...things have ben a bit crazy these past days... my friend got into a car carsh (not his fault- but hes okay so no worries...), my work is/has been sky high for some time now, another friend of mine came by and pretty much left her kid here for me to take care of while she goes out on "vacation with [her] new man" ... so sad- but her little boy is really sweet- I've taken care of him before [twice before] and he is tons of fun<3

~*~

But yeah... I will try harder to keep up with my posts- because its actually really fun once I get started- its getting started that I have touble with... getting started along with the fact that my computer is just a big mess at the moment... ::sigh:: .... anyway... I have been taking a lot of pictures as of late... just thought I would share :)

~*~

And yes, that is my clock- I actually went out and bought that clock sometime last year... You might think I'm weird for buying it... but I like it :)


~K Fingerett~

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're not the only one liking cuckoo clocks: I have one at home and I love it!

Friday, May 19, 2006 6:01:00 AM  
Blogger "K" Fingerett said...

Hey there! I'm glad I'm not the only one ^_^

Thanks for stopping by!


~K

Wednesday, May 24, 2006 4:27:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home