Another Fingerett

Anything I feel, think, see, hear, ... stories, pictures, ... and pretty much anything else I feel like putting up ... ***So these are fingers? I don't think I have ever seen them 'fing'... how do you know when they are 'finging' ...***

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I have been told that I'm a "character" ... not sure if that is a good thing or not ... anything else you want to know- I guess you'll just have to check out my blog and find out for yourself...

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

New Ads


How about that Burger "King" huh?

Okay, so I will admit, when I saw my first ad with the "King" (I cant remember which one it was...), I laughed a bit... But one of those laughs that leaves you frozen with an open mouth smile and eyes glued to the subject- in this case the "King." I just couldnt believe that they had this big "King" with this big goofy face... I wasn't sure what to think. As time went on- the ads just kept on... and they just got more weird by the day (or however often they came out with new ads). At one point- they even had a few "...cheer leaders aka the "King's booty dancers" [thanks Cody]. Were sales at Burger King getting THAT bad? To the point that they need a big... "King" with booty dancers? ::sigh::

~*~

The old ad campaign had to do with a group of office guys trying to out-do each other with their burger toppings (you know, showing off the whole you can 'have it your way' thing?). I was fine with that... sure it didn't leave me saying "yes, those guys made me want to have a burger- made MY WAY..." And I guess this is why the Burger King people went for something different... something bigger- but plastic?!?!? YESSH! What is with this... this... "King?" He is the creepiest guy that I have seen on TV in a long time. Sure the excessive ads with this creep reminds me of Burger King (which I guess IS the point) but at the same time, he does NOT make me want to buy (or in the case of the ads) eat from him! ::pictures the ads where he has the huge burger in his hand(s):: I think he is actually VERY repulsive...


~K Fingerett~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home