Another Fingerett

Anything I feel, think, see, hear, ... stories, pictures, ... and pretty much anything else I feel like putting up ... ***So these are fingers? I don't think I have ever seen them 'fing'... how do you know when they are 'finging' ...***

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I have been told that I'm a "character" ... not sure if that is a good thing or not ... anything else you want to know- I guess you'll just have to check out my blog and find out for yourself...

Saturday, March 04, 2006

Happy Legs


Sock Dreams
is the place to find "unique sexy comfy socks for unique sexy people."

They have hundreds of socks in oh so many colors, designs, patterns, sizes- you name it! New items are added often- making sure that there is always something there for everyone :)

~*~

Although socks are the main focus here, they do have acessories as well: arm warmers, leg warmers, garter belts, sock garters, petticoats, wrist bands, and SO much more!

~*~

Here are just three of my favorites from
Niqkita's collection:

O Chevrons

Argyle
Fishnets
~*~

Ohh! and don't forget to visit their sock journal and check out their 'latest thoughts' and what others are saying about their socks!


~K Fingerett~

4 Comments:

Blogger podcastpaul said...

Being a 38 year old full blooded English Male, I was hoping to see some nice..er..... socks on the pics. I did... what a shame..only socks and weird angles of legs.

;-)

Thursday, March 09, 2006 6:27:00 AM  
Blogger "K" Fingerett said...

Hoping to see some nice... "socks" eh?... lol well socks (and such) is what I said you would find there. If there is anything else you wanted to...er.. see- speak up and I'll see what I can put together. :-P

Thanks for stopping by!

~K Fingerett

Thursday, March 09, 2006 10:26:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Weird angles? I s'pose someone was hoping for upskirts ~;) As a 38 year old full blooded American female, I for one, like to see socks at that angle ~:)

Thursday, March 16, 2006 11:57:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think these photos are sexier than the ones showing much more.

Friday, May 19, 2006 6:07:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home