Another Fingerett

Anything I feel, think, see, hear, ... stories, pictures, ... and pretty much anything else I feel like putting up ... ***So these are fingers? I don't think I have ever seen them 'fing'... how do you know when they are 'finging' ...***

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I have been told that I'm a "character" ... not sure if that is a good thing or not ... anything else you want to know- I guess you'll just have to check out my blog and find out for yourself...

Friday, March 24, 2006

Its Spring!


I took this the other night... I'm a bit upset that the picture didn't turn out so good here ::sigh:: oh well.

~*~

But yeah, my rose bushes wouldn't bloom and I saw this last night when I came in. I was very excited. I guess the rain kinda beat it downwards- but my flower should be okay- I hope...

~*~

Well, its nice and warm here- I think I'll hit the beach in the morning.


~K Fingerett~

3 Comments:

Blogger "K" Fingerett said...

Oh... well okay then- it stays.

And- Hi Thomas :D Thanks for stopping by!


~K Fingerett

Wednesday, March 29, 2006 4:45:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, nice shot. Hope your fried's little boy enjoyed himself!

Monday, April 03, 2006 6:52:00 AM  
Blogger "K" Fingerett said...

Oh- yes he did :D We all had a blast!

Thanks for stopping by Sinem!


~K Fingerett

Monday, April 03, 2006 4:50:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home