Another Fingerett

Anything I feel, think, see, hear, ... stories, pictures, ... and pretty much anything else I feel like putting up ... ***So these are fingers? I don't think I have ever seen them 'fing'... how do you know when they are 'finging' ...***

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I have been told that I'm a "character" ... not sure if that is a good thing or not ... anything else you want to know- I guess you'll just have to check out my blog and find out for yourself...

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Theatre Night

My friends and I went out the other night to watch a play at a 'little theatre.' From what I told, the play came from an old movie- about two generations back or so. Seven Brides for Seven Brothers, thats what it was called.
~*~
When we made our way through the entrance- we were greeted by ladies wearing bonnets and the proper costume to go along with it. They were all dressed up- some with bright red lipstick and others with flushed cheeks. They were all very friendly and were just having a great time talking, smiling, laughing- entertaining themselves and everyone else in the room.
~*~
Then it hit me... my camera! So I headed back out the door to go grab it out of the car when I was greeted by the Boa Ladies. They were very cute. They walked in with there heads held high, great big grins on their faces and swished their hips from side to side- in unison- as they approached the door. I held the door open for them- about eight of them I believe- and as each stepped though the door, they tugged on one end of their boa and did that palm pat to the side or the end of their hair, shook their hair and walked all the way in and formed a line inside- hands on hips. We knew it wasn't over- the went on and did a little one to two minute dance and song. But again- it was very cute. They all looked as if they might be older than my grandmother- but the way they were dancing and singing... They were just having a blast! And so was everyone else in the lobby area.
~*~
After the show by the Boa Ladies, I went out for my camera. Knowing they don't like cameras in the theater area itself- "no cameras or recording devices are allowed into the theatre"- I just snapped the picture above and a few others with my friends and put it away so that we wouldn't get in trouble.
~*~
The play was a lot of fun- tons of singing and dancing and even a few laughs here and there. It was great :D

~K Fingerett~

1 Comments:

Blogger Annie said...

If you have the chance, do watch the movie Seven Brides for Seven Brothers. It's a classic and one of my favorites. But then I love singing and dancing and this movie has both in abundance.

Monday, April 03, 2006 4:50:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home