Another Fingerett

Anything I feel, think, see, hear, ... stories, pictures, ... and pretty much anything else I feel like putting up ... ***So these are fingers? I don't think I have ever seen them 'fing'... how do you know when they are 'finging' ...***

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I have been told that I'm a "character" ... not sure if that is a good thing or not ... anything else you want to know- I guess you'll just have to check out my blog and find out for yourself...

Thursday, May 25, 2006

My New Visitor

Sorry about the lines... This picture was taken through a screen door. This cutie has been hanging out in the back yard all day today. I brought him to the vet and he is all clear. I think he is just lost :\ I guess I'll put signs up tomorrow. Hmm... he needs a name for now... you know... just in case no once claims him... Okay, I'm done.


~K Fingerett~

11 Comments:

Blogger Annie said...

In this photo the eyes remind me of a racoon. His/her look says "take care of me".

Friday, May 26, 2006 9:04:00 AM  
Blogger Dave MacIntyre said...

Cute little thing...looks like he'd be a good companion!

Friday, May 26, 2006 12:01:00 PM  
Blogger The Grunt said...

What a cutie.

Friday, May 26, 2006 12:34:00 PM  
Blogger Bethany said...

Did the vet charge you?

Friday, May 26, 2006 7:00:00 PM  
Blogger "K" Fingerett said...

Nope, no charge. The guy said it wasn't a problem.

Thanks for stopping buy you guys


~K

Friday, May 26, 2006 9:22:00 PM  
Blogger Brent Vermilyea said...

You're a good soul, now aren't ya? Cheers.

Saturday, May 27, 2006 5:53:00 AM  
Blogger Vera said...

*makes squishy/grabby hands*
TOOOOOOOOOOO cute!
I'd call 'em "LURK"
Just b/c he seems to be the lurking kind.
Or "TOM" short for "PEEPING TOM"
:)
Or "LUNCH". That's my dog's choice, though. They're a bit biased.
V

Saturday, May 27, 2006 11:01:00 AM  
Blogger micki said...

Ohhhhhhh, look at those eyes! I hope you get to keep it.

Saturday, May 27, 2006 12:25:00 PM  
Blogger "K" Fingerett said...

I try, Brent. But look at him. How could I not do something?

Wow. Hello Vera :) I think I'll pass on Tom and Lunch :P But I like Lurk. Yeah, that’s what I'll call him. ^_^

Me too, Micki. I’d love to keep this little guy. But I’m trying not going to get my hopes up just yet.

Thanks for stopping by everyone


~K

Saturday, May 27, 2006 12:39:00 PM  
Blogger DiaKL said...

hihihi soooooooooooooo cute, hello kitty;)

Monday, May 29, 2006 4:32:00 PM  
Blogger bronxbt said...

he looks like a POLO...
someone out there is likely MARCO.

please work hard on finding the owner.. i lost a kitty-goodness one time and I'm not sure I've ever been the same...

Tuesday, May 30, 2006 2:06:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home