Another Fingerett

Anything I feel, think, see, hear, ... stories, pictures, ... and pretty much anything else I feel like putting up ... ***So these are fingers? I don't think I have ever seen them 'fing'... how do you know when they are 'finging' ...***

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I have been told that I'm a "character" ... not sure if that is a good thing or not ... anything else you want to know- I guess you'll just have to check out my blog and find out for yourself...

Friday, May 12, 2006

What Is Going On Here?!?!

I wasn't sure what to write about this guy... So I'll leave the comments and such up to you guys.

~K Fingerett~

6 Comments:

Blogger Annie said...

Hi "K", This looks like a workshop game, something interactive to learn from. Roles assigned for a purpose . . . something like that, right?

Friday, May 12, 2006 5:38:00 PM  
Blogger Dave MacIntyre said...

Ummmm....nice shoes dude.

Friday, May 12, 2006 8:26:00 PM  
Blogger The Grunt said...

"Am I late for my appointment with Mr. Applewhite?"

"I am Owen Wilson's bastard child. Please, sign here, here, and initial here..."

"Does having invisible enemies make me look crazy in this outfit?"

Saturday, May 13, 2006 1:47:00 AM  
Blogger Bob said...

Are you related? ;-)

Sunday, May 14, 2006 9:40:00 PM  
Blogger Brent Vermilyea said...

That's funny. I want what he's on. Regards, Brent WAIT, on second thought, no I don't. I really don't

Monday, May 15, 2006 6:03:00 PM  
Blogger Chris Wilson said...

Fight Megatron?

No way. Megatron would make this guy his bitch. And I think he'd like it.

Tuesday, May 16, 2006 2:55:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home