Another Fingerett

Anything I feel, think, see, hear, ... stories, pictures, ... and pretty much anything else I feel like putting up ... ***So these are fingers? I don't think I have ever seen them 'fing'... how do you know when they are 'finging' ...***

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I have been told that I'm a "character" ... not sure if that is a good thing or not ... anything else you want to know- I guess you'll just have to check out my blog and find out for yourself...

Friday, May 12, 2006

Away

I'm leaving again for the weekend- So here is something new to look at. I thought it was cute and funny...

^_^ Happy Friday ^_^


~K Fingerett~

6 Comments:

Blogger The Grunt said...

I love the old Mickey and Minnie Mouse. It's just not the same anymore.

Saturday, May 13, 2006 1:48:00 AM  
Blogger backpack_everyday said...

oh thats a tight slap.....U have a nice week end too.

Saturday, May 13, 2006 2:28:00 AM  
Blogger micki said...

I see things haven't changed! This did make me chuckle.

Saturday, May 13, 2006 1:40:00 PM  
Blogger The Alchemist said...

tis cute yes -

I wouldn't know what to write about that guy below either - strange

Sunday, May 14, 2006 3:12:00 PM  
Blogger Bob said...

Yup -- one smack leads to another.

Sunday, May 14, 2006 6:24:00 PM  
Blogger Dave MacIntyre said...

That Minnie has a mean right hook!

Monday, May 15, 2006 10:33:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home