Another Fingerett

Anything I feel, think, see, hear, ... stories, pictures, ... and pretty much anything else I feel like putting up ... ***So these are fingers? I don't think I have ever seen them 'fing'... how do you know when they are 'finging' ...***

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I have been told that I'm a "character" ... not sure if that is a good thing or not ... anything else you want to know- I guess you'll just have to check out my blog and find out for yourself...

Monday, May 08, 2006

Bok Tower Part II

The first pond by the tower [I guess I did have a picture of the tower... kind of...] had these guys. They were really big *goldfish* nothing like the ones from my Escape post! Maybe two of these guys could fit in my fish tank- maybe. There were a few REALLY big fish in here but every time one of them would pop up, I would stand there gaping at it through the camera- thus missing a cool photo opportunity.
~*~
I walked on down to another little area and I found this:

It was so pretty.
~*~
SIDE NOTE:
I was told that there were two swans that lived here- but one got swept away in one of those hurricanes that took over and caused so much trouble :'(

~*~
I stood there watching it for a while- taking in its beauty- then I finally took a few pictures. Then I started to laugh. It started out as a smile... But soon the giggles took over. My friend was looking at me all weird but I decided I'd tell him why I was laughing once we got back to the house.
~*~
This is why I was laughing:

He is a little beaten up [notice the tape around its neck...], lacking a tail and wings- but this is MY Mute Swan. I created this "paper muh-shane" masterpiece in the first grade. [I'll have to look around for the book I made to go along with the "report" I wrote...] But yeah, back to Bok Tower...
~*~
I was going to save this last bit for another post, but I needed to get your minds off of my swan... So here is just a little sample of all of that green that we were surrounded by:

When I posted this picture- while writing the above, I noticed a little critter blending in with the green... It's like *Where's Waldo* only its a little critter... His name can be Waldo for now ^_^


~K Fingerett~

10 Comments:

Blogger The Grunt said...

Yeah, I enjoyed the commentary, too. Those coy fish are something else. My eyes are too tired to see Waldo.

Tuesday, May 09, 2006 4:02:00 AM  
Blogger Bob said...

Love the swan!

Tuesday, May 09, 2006 9:04:00 PM  
Blogger Chief Scientist said...

Know what makes me happy? Spreading more useless poetry across Blogger. This one about some actress girl sleeping with the dude of some other actress girl - because that's what's important in life. And check out this cool bonsai tree I saw in Japan. It had to have taken 200 years to make that.

Wednesday, May 10, 2006 12:17:00 AM  
Blogger backpack_everyday said...

The reflection of the tower and swan are amazing........

Wednesday, May 10, 2006 5:47:00 AM  
Blogger "K" Fingerett said...

I'm glad you like Thomas :D

Grunt, I don't want tell you where Waldo is *cough* bottom right *cough* because it might ruin it for others... ^_^

I loved it too Fraser- that was the highlight of my trip :)

Moderator, no worries- the last poem was... entertaining :P I'll be sure to check this one out as well

Hi Markis-- Yay! you found it! Thanks ^_^ I'll be sure to add that link once I'm done here- thanks for stopping by!

Thanks Vathsan, glad to see your still around- I haven't heard from you in some time now. That picture turned out very nice- Its my fav. out of this group :)

Thanks for your comments everyone!


~K

Wednesday, May 10, 2006 7:24:00 AM  
Blogger Dave MacIntyre said...

Cool post...the goldfish pond looks nice. I just posted a swan picture myself...what is it they say about great minds? :o)

Wednesday, May 10, 2006 12:19:00 PM  
Blogger The Alchemist said...

hahahah very creative indeed

travlling to japan cause i got an english teaching job for a yar - always wanted to travel after uni #

Wednesday, May 10, 2006 6:16:00 PM  
Blogger Annie said...

You were a talented first grader. And I am imagining you as a sentimental adult since you still have your mute swan.

Friday, May 12, 2006 12:05:00 AM  
Blogger bronxbt said...

omg omg omg
my Koi pond has 1 Koi in it and 2 Japanese ornate goldfish...

well, last season they got their groove on and there's a lil' all black colored baby!

this past monday i was looking at 'em, and noticed it's shadow shot off in the wrong direction!

EEEEP! there's (2) of them!
babers everywhere!

giggle

Friday, May 12, 2006 3:30:00 PM  
Blogger "K" Fingerett said...

Thanks so much Markis :)

Hobbs, I don't know what that means... :\

Thanks Annie- I have a bunch of boxes [some things are out and around the house] filled with things from school- from my first brown paper bag puppets to essays and term papers. I guess I'm a bit of a pack-rat :\

Hehe- "babers" ... you are too cute, B ^_^

Thanks for your comments everyone!


~K

Saturday, May 13, 2006 10:30:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home