Another Fingerett

Anything I feel, think, see, hear, ... stories, pictures, ... and pretty much anything else I feel like putting up ... ***So these are fingers? I don't think I have ever seen them 'fing'... how do you know when they are 'finging' ...***

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I have been told that I'm a "character" ... not sure if that is a good thing or not ... anything else you want to know- I guess you'll just have to check out my blog and find out for yourself...

Saturday, April 21, 2007

G'night...?


You know what upsets me the most about this guy? He does this regularly in class and manages to get nothing short of a high "B" on any assignment or test...


Another quick post


~K Fingerett~

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

On a certain level, I was always irritated by that guy or girl in my classes. On another, though, I always sort of admired them.

Tuesday, April 24, 2007 11:06:00 AM  
Blogger bronxbt said...

hey there.. miss you.
thanks for stopping by my site(s) recently....

hope you're well.

hugs,
B

Sunday, April 29, 2007 5:35:00 PM  
Blogger Willie Baronet said...

You think he's listening to lessons on his tiny earphones? :-)

I couldn't see the recent video you posted, something not working with the link.

Tuesday, June 12, 2007 7:38:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home