Another Fingerett

Anything I feel, think, see, hear, ... stories, pictures, ... and pretty much anything else I feel like putting up ... ***So these are fingers? I don't think I have ever seen them 'fing'... how do you know when they are 'finging' ...***

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I have been told that I'm a "character" ... not sure if that is a good thing or not ... anything else you want to know- I guess you'll just have to check out my blog and find out for yourself...

Friday, December 01, 2006

Farm Animals

This is my friend's piggy


This girlie was next to the piggy
I think she is pretty ^_^

Just sharing :)

(another quick post--happy weekend! oh, and happy December ^_^)



~K Fingerett~

5 Comments:

Blogger Annie said...

That is a pretty face on that cow - and maybe once the piggy's face is washed s/he will be pretty too.

Saturday, December 02, 2006 9:49:00 PM  
Blogger bronxbt said...

well.. hardly a charlottes web sighting ... giggle.. but what a cute lil' piggers and cowsie.

i'm gonna go get me some ham and a glass of moo now.

giggle

B

Sunday, December 03, 2006 12:37:00 AM  
Blogger Dave MacIntyre said...

Cute! I like farm animals. Nice sepia tones too!

Sunday, December 03, 2006 12:01:00 PM  
Blogger The Grunt said...

Beautiful creatures, for sure.

Sunday, December 03, 2006 1:42:00 PM  
Blogger Anil P said...

She is more than pretty, more than a number, surely.

Saturday, December 16, 2006 2:40:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home