Another Fingerett

Anything I feel, think, see, hear, ... stories, pictures, ... and pretty much anything else I feel like putting up ... ***So these are fingers? I don't think I have ever seen them 'fing'... how do you know when they are 'finging' ...***

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I have been told that I'm a "character" ... not sure if that is a good thing or not ... anything else you want to know- I guess you'll just have to check out my blog and find out for yourself...

Monday, March 12, 2007

It looks like...

:::UPDATE 3-22-07 (sometime in the AM):::

Okay, here are some pictures I took the other day.

I hope you like them.

Enjoy.








~K Fingerett~


---------------------------

:::Original Post:::

...time is up. This blogger thing isnt working for me any more... SO, I'll just keep it so i can leave comments and such on your pages when I get the chance.

Well thats all.

Until next time (if there is one)



~K Fingerett~

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wahhappened?
i hope you're okay.

i've been losing my mind in life and work and troubles and more... so i'm sorry i've faded a bit into the distance.

come back to us if yer ever so inclined...

take care, and still missing you.

B

Tuesday, March 13, 2007 3:20:00 PM  
Blogger Willie Baronet said...

i miss you already. and if you are willing, come check out my latest painting. ;-) always like getting a comment from you.

and don't pressure yourself about the blogging, do it when you feel like it. ;-)

Monday, March 19, 2007 11:17:00 AM  
Blogger The Grunt said...

K, take it easy on yourself, alright?

Wednesday, March 21, 2007 2:04:00 PM  
Blogger Willie Baronet said...

Woooohooooooo! I knew you couldn't stay away. ;-) Loving those flower pics, by the way.

And you realize you've ruined the word finger for me, don't you?

Thursday, March 22, 2007 7:00:00 AM  
Blogger Dave MacIntyre said...

Glad you're still around K! Nice pics! :D

Sunday, March 25, 2007 9:12:00 PM  
Blogger Willie Baronet said...

OH, I was just joking about your breakdown of the word finger in the title of your blog. I can't stop thinking of finging. ;-)

Monday, March 26, 2007 10:03:00 AM  
Blogger Michael said...

These pictures are phenomenal... Keep up the great work, even if it is irregularly. I love coming back to see what you have done....

-Michael

Monday, April 09, 2007 2:57:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home