Another Fingerett

Anything I feel, think, see, hear, ... stories, pictures, ... and pretty much anything else I feel like putting up ... ***So these are fingers? I don't think I have ever seen them 'fing'... how do you know when they are 'finging' ...***

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I have been told that I'm a "character" ... not sure if that is a good thing or not ... anything else you want to know- I guess you'll just have to check out my blog and find out for yourself...

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Thanksgiving

'myspace

Yup, thats about it. I had another post up here- I took it down though...

I'll probably be busy the rest of the day and tomorrow- and maybe Friday too.

Have a good one.

~K Fingerett~

3 Comments:

Blogger The Grunt said...

Back at ya, Dangerous "K"!

Wednesday, November 22, 2006 7:39:00 PM  
Blogger Annie said...

Hi "K", I'll enjoy the day even better, having received your blessing.

Best wishes, Annie

Thursday, November 23, 2006 10:28:00 AM  
Blogger All Is Whole said...

Enjoy thanksgiving........

Monday, November 27, 2006 11:43:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home