Another Fingerett

Anything I feel, think, see, hear, ... stories, pictures, ... and pretty much anything else I feel like putting up ... ***So these are fingers? I don't think I have ever seen them 'fing'... how do you know when they are 'finging' ...***

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I have been told that I'm a "character" ... not sure if that is a good thing or not ... anything else you want to know- I guess you'll just have to check out my blog and find out for yourself...

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Two.


I went out the other day and had a fun time playing, arranging and rearranging some of the funky/crafty looking things in the store. This is one of the many pictures I took- its one of my favorites ^_^


You all must be tired of hearing this... But again, I'm sorry I've taken so long to put up another post... I've been working hard to keep my grades up, making sure all my papers are turned in on time, and studying for the exams that are taking place this week; I've been dealing with family, friends, and those who feel abandon because I've been so busy...


I had the chance to spend some time, with most of the people I've categorized above, this weekend having fun--- yesterday (the 18th) was MY birthday ^_^ (yay!) and I started celebrating around Thursday night-- but, the celebration has slowed a bit because I have to STUDY some more :(


I'm not 100% sure WHY I put these guys up here... I really like their shadows though... ^_^

I'll try to be back and post some more soon!

'Till next time...



~K Fingerett~

8 Comments:

Blogger backpack_everyday said...

I want to be student againnnnnnn.nice hands...

Wednesday, December 20, 2006 7:17:00 AM  
Blogger Michael said...

Sorry for leaving you out of the loop, I apologize. I turned 21 this weekend and had a lot on my mind, mostly the booze sloshing around inside of me.

The propane tank that exploded was caused by another gas leak somewhere in the factory. I felt the explosion in my apartment 2 miles away. It was incredible - and very sad as 3 people were killed.

There will be a write up of the events from my birthday that I can remember, so stop by if you have a chance. I really like the photos you posted, great work.

Be back soon,
Michael

Wednesday, December 20, 2006 4:07:00 PM  
Blogger Annie said...

And is this your golden birthday, the one on which you turn the same age as the date. If so, you are 18!

Whichever birthday it is for you, happy happy happy wishes come your way.

Soon the studies will be put aside for a couple of weeks. You, hopefully, will have much to tell on your blog then.

Thanks for coming by. When I see your comment I know that you have probably posted something.

Wednesday, December 20, 2006 5:10:00 PM  
Blogger The Grunt said...

Happy Birthday, "K". I know that I'm a little late wishing it for you, but at least I brought cake. Now where did I put that cake?

Thursday, December 21, 2006 11:43:00 AM  
Blogger bronxbt said...

no feelings of abandonment here, jes' glad to see you again!
awesome post, i lurve the evokative hands - and omgoodness who can't lurve giraffees!?
B

Thursday, December 21, 2006 1:43:00 PM  
Blogger Anil P said...

That's the best part, isn't it. Shadows convey without taking up physical space, and they convey as effectively at times.

Thursday, December 21, 2006 4:52:00 PM  
Blogger bronxbt said...

have a happy holidays!

HEY, please help me too. PLEASE goto fuzziechadsrule and read the post. it's important for a friend of mine who's had her son horribly injured inna wreck. Vote if you want, but mainly follow the embedded link in my post to her site and leave a well-wish for her son.

please.

PASS THIS ON TOO?

hugs,
B

Friday, December 22, 2006 7:16:00 PM  
Blogger Dave MacIntyre said...

Happy Holidays K! All the best for 2007. ;o)

Tuesday, December 26, 2006 10:24:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home