Another Fingerett

Anything I feel, think, see, hear, ... stories, pictures, ... and pretty much anything else I feel like putting up ... ***So these are fingers? I don't think I have ever seen them 'fing'... how do you know when they are 'finging' ...***

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I have been told that I'm a "character" ... not sure if that is a good thing or not ... anything else you want to know- I guess you'll just have to check out my blog and find out for yourself...

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Meet The Band

This weekend I went shopping with a friend of mine. I wasn't feeling so well but I almost never get the chance to spend an entire day with my friend so we went out for the day.

I used our shopping cart like a crutch and just glided through the pretty clothing, shoes, bags, shiny things... and I came across these little guys playing their instruments with so much feeling I could almost hear their music.

By this point of the shopping trip I was really feeling sick and weak especially after getting so excited about a certain pair of shoes that seemed to be waiting for me all day on display-- since very few people wear the typical small display size ^_^ oh! and lets not forget the perfect bag to match that I'd found just a few feet away- I'm telling you, they were just waiting for me :) Oh how sad they must have been sitting there all

--- *ahem* ---

So yeah... I was really worn out after all of the- excitement- so I had my friend take these pictures for me.

Note:
You can see bits of her in a few of these pictures ^_^





We figured they wouldn't let this last guy join because he was too young, they didn't like his clothing or the way he had his hair, and they just didn't like his "new age" instrument...

Care to help me give these guys names? And what about their group? What should they be called?

Another quick post!

Sorry, I wont have the time to stop by your blogs tonight but I'll be sure to drop by ASAP!!!

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and (just in case i don't get back in time) Happy New Year everyone ^_^


::sets off a few fireworks::


~K Fingerett~

6 Comments:

Blogger The Grunt said...

The last guy should be called "Hot Hands Jimmy".

Sunday, December 31, 2006 2:34:00 AM  
Blogger Annie said...

Jan 2, 2007

I hope this day finds you on the mend, up and ready to go again, K.

Those musicians look quite jaunty, almost real. Your friend did a nice job with the photos.

Annie

Tuesday, January 02, 2007 7:32:00 AM  
Blogger Michael said...

I'm impressed. Tired and a little bit hungry, too, but impressed. I hope you are feeling better. Stop by if you have a chance, I wrote a lot of new things. Most of which are not very nice, but, eh.... you know. I'll be back to see what else you have. Bye bye.

-Michael

Wednesday, January 03, 2007 1:09:00 AM  
Blogger backpack_everyday said...

Wow fingerette nice work...

Monday, January 22, 2007 7:54:00 AM  
Blogger backpack_everyday said...

oming back after a long time with few photos though

Monday, January 22, 2007 7:55:00 AM  
Blogger bronxbt said...

hey stranger...

i've moved.. kinda. same site, new name, etc...


http://weaselonastick.blogspot.com/

come back to us when you have time...

:)
B

Wednesday, January 24, 2007 10:39:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home