Another Fingerett

Anything I feel, think, see, hear, ... stories, pictures, ... and pretty much anything else I feel like putting up ... ***So these are fingers? I don't think I have ever seen them 'fing'... how do you know when they are 'finging' ...***

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I have been told that I'm a "character" ... not sure if that is a good thing or not ... anything else you want to know- I guess you'll just have to check out my blog and find out for yourself...

Thursday, June 28, 2007

I found him!

He was standing around NYC and let me take pictures of him ^_^

***

I'm alive an well, unlike my blog here... but yeah- I'll see what I can do-- I have a few pictures here to share so I'll try and post all of them over the next few week


I'll stop by your pages now--

'Till next time!

~K Fingerett~

4 Comments:

Blogger kerri said...

Amazing. Send him to Dallas! :-)

Thursday, June 28, 2007 11:10:00 PM  
Blogger bronxbt said...

i missed you.
good to see you again, and welcome back my dear...

hugs back atcha...

Friday, June 29, 2007 7:58:00 PM  
Blogger The Grunt said...

Spiderman rules! Did he get web all over you? You know, that means he likes you.

Good to see you posting again, K.

Friday, June 29, 2007 10:26:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

friendly, neighborhood spiderman...

Monday, January 07, 2008 6:37:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home