Another Fingerett

Anything I feel, think, see, hear, ... stories, pictures, ... and pretty much anything else I feel like putting up ... ***So these are fingers? I don't think I have ever seen them 'fing'... how do you know when they are 'finging' ...***

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I have been told that I'm a "character" ... not sure if that is a good thing or not ... anything else you want to know- I guess you'll just have to check out my blog and find out for yourself...

Sunday, July 01, 2007

Another little girl

Sometimes its really hard to take pictures of other people- especially children...

I'm always expecting a weird look...

...someone to get upset...

...or demand that I get rid of the picture(s)...

...hit me with something...

you know- something along those lines.

Anywho... I managed to sneak this one in. I just had to try because I thought she was beautiful and I wanted to show you all. She was just so cute, she had a little pink bike and everything.

I hope thats not weird... Meh.
Just thought I'd share


~K Fingerett~

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

She is beautiful. I don't claim to be a photographer, but when I'm traveling, I often just ask if I can take a photo. It eliminates spontaneity but it assures no hurt feelings.

Regardless, keep doing what you are doing. It turns out well.

Tuesday, July 03, 2007 12:30:00 AM  
Blogger bronxbt said...

the innocence of a child's wonder is always a joy to capture on film... or digital 1' & 0's... heh heh.

good shot, good job, and thank you for sharing, dearest K

thanks for voting 'dis week too... always a joy to hear from you


B

Wednesday, July 04, 2007 12:30:00 PM  
Blogger bronxbt said...

btw - jes noticed your Cardboardpeople link for me on the side now goes to some other site since i changed my title.

http://www.weaselonastick.blogspot.com


;)

take care!
B

Wednesday, July 04, 2007 12:32:00 PM  
Blogger Michael said...

I'm glad to see you are back. It appears as though you like children, so maybe you don't really want to read what I recently wrote. Or maybe you do, what do I know?

Nice job finding Spiderman. Could I enlist your services? I'm looking for my dignity and sense of shame...last time I saw them they were running away from me at Summerfest but I was holding too many beers to chase after them. Let me know.

I'll be back to see what else you write.

-Michael

Friday, July 06, 2007 4:53:00 PM  
Blogger The Grunt said...

Well, I think women can get away with it more than men. It's really creepy when strange men start taking pictures of children.

Seriously though, this is a great picture, K.

Saturday, July 07, 2007 3:16:00 AM  
Blogger Willie Baronet said...

She's cute! I took a pic the other day of a cute kid. It's all good. :-)

Friday, July 13, 2007 10:49:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home