Another Fingerett

Anything I feel, think, see, hear, ... stories, pictures, ... and pretty much anything else I feel like putting up ... ***So these are fingers? I don't think I have ever seen them 'fing'... how do you know when they are 'finging' ...***

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I have been told that I'm a "character" ... not sure if that is a good thing or not ... anything else you want to know- I guess you'll just have to check out my blog and find out for yourself...

Thursday, August 09, 2007

For my 100th post...

...I bring you all three cute pictures from the Puerto Rican Festival I attended earlier this summer in NYC ^_^



I'm not sure why I didn't post these earlier...

Well the festival and the parade (the day after) were fun (as usual) and so were the after parties ^_^

***

I've got to get going... I'll try to visit your pages some time soon!


~K Fingerett~

3 Comments:

Blogger Annie said...

Ooh, that little baby in the first photo, I just want to scoop her up. I might feel the same way about the children in the next two photos but for the dogs.

Are you spending the summer in NY?

Friday, August 10, 2007 3:58:00 PM  
Blogger bronxbt said...

love your pics K...
miss you also....

i'm back, and lurking in the shadows... will post eventually on my site to alert others i'm around again.

took a trip and jes' DROVE.
pics to come, stories maybe too.

take care.
b

Monday, August 13, 2007 12:02:00 PM  
Blogger The Grunt said...

I love the rottie pic. You keepin' outta trouble, K?

Tuesday, August 14, 2007 2:06:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home