Another Fingerett

Anything I feel, think, see, hear, ... stories, pictures, ... and pretty much anything else I feel like putting up ... ***So these are fingers? I don't think I have ever seen them 'fing'... how do you know when they are 'finging' ...***

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I have been told that I'm a "character" ... not sure if that is a good thing or not ... anything else you want to know- I guess you'll just have to check out my blog and find out for yourself...

Friday, March 21, 2008

Look What I Got!


Willie made a post titled Garden where said:

"comment number 111 gets a drawing done of them, but no commenting more than twice!"

Well, I ended up being comment number 97 or 98 and said:

"oh wow! so pretty! i know which flower i am ^_^ i sure wish this was comment number 111... :( maybe next time ^_^"

Funny thing, when I went by his page again just to see who had won, I saw that it said he had 110 comments on his last post. I got all happy and refreshed the page and all just to make sure that number was correct. I was so excited when I clicked to make comment number 111 that all I could say was:

"yay!"

After sharing pictures and details about myself so that he could get a better idea about who I am, he put my drawing together!

So, here is the REALLY AWESOME drawing of yours truly-- ME!




Don't you love it?!?!?!

I know I do ^_^ I've never had anything like this done for me so its a keeper- I even printed it out and now its on my wall :)

Is that a little much? Naaaaahhh, I don't think so. I'm not really one to win much of anything and trust me- I've tried. So sorry if I seem to be a little too excited... but this is AWESOME! ^_^


Thanks again Willie!!!!



~K Fingerett~

6 Comments:

Blogger Willie Baronet said...

-blushing-

So happy you like it!! ;-)

Saturday, March 22, 2008 9:11:00 AM  
Blogger The Grunt said...

That's a great drawing.

Monday, March 24, 2008 12:44:00 PM  
Blogger bronxbt said...

i do like it, a lawt...
i had no idea you were so artistic! i also happen to love open contour drawings and such.

skilled, beautiful and you love to dance...

yer pretty damned special in my book!

thanks for the hugz&drive-by on my blog!

*hugz back*

b

Tuesday, March 25, 2008 11:06:00 AM  
Blogger backpack_everyday said...

Hey how are u???

Wednesday, March 26, 2008 8:50:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

blast from the past,

popped in to see if you were still doing the thing on the old thing here. good to see you're still alive and well and keeping the good stuff going. and the pic is awesome. i don't even know what you look like, but it's still totally boss. say, be well.

Tuesday, June 03, 2008 4:55:00 PM  
Blogger Michael said...

Congrats on your award or whatever it is...very cool.

I wrote a story a few days ago...it's terrifying for me, but good reason for anyone else to make fun of me. Not cool...

Anyway, be good. Hope to hear from you soon.

-Michael

Monday, June 09, 2008 9:09:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home