Another Fingerett

Anything I feel, think, see, hear, ... stories, pictures, ... and pretty much anything else I feel like putting up ... ***So these are fingers? I don't think I have ever seen them 'fing'... how do you know when they are 'finging' ...***

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I have been told that I'm a "character" ... not sure if that is a good thing or not ... anything else you want to know- I guess you'll just have to check out my blog and find out for yourself...

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Hello Friends :)

Wow. Its been too long. I'm sorry if I made anyone worry-- I'm doing just fine-- school is taking up a lot of my time but my grades are looking pretty good so I'm feeling really good about that ^_^

I was going to post about "how warm it is in Florida" for Michael, but I haven't had the chance to take any pictures that I'd like for that post... But I do have a beach trip planned for this weekend so maybe the pictures from that will turn out nice for the post ^_^

Till Next Time!
(hopefully by the end of this weekend)

~K Fingerett~

3 Comments:

Blogger Willie Baronet said...

Glad to know all is going well. I'm applying to go back to school myself! Can't wait to see your beach pics.
:-)

Friday, February 22, 2008 7:38:00 AM  
Blogger The Grunt said...

Good to see you posting, K. It's been awhile.

Friday, February 22, 2008 10:11:00 PM  
Blogger bronxbt said...

good to hear from you on my site. yesh, weaselonastick is gone, and trendesignsnw.com/blog is the newer blog of mine...

glad to hear you're well, and yesh, we were worried.

now, scurry over to my other site and vote! (an addy you don't need to edit in yer sidebar!)

hugs! take care, and don't be a stranger...

B

Tuesday, February 26, 2008 10:17:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home