Another Fingerett

Anything I feel, think, see, hear, ... stories, pictures, ... and pretty much anything else I feel like putting up ... ***So these are fingers? I don't think I have ever seen them 'fing'... how do you know when they are 'finging' ...***

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I have been told that I'm a "character" ... not sure if that is a good thing or not ... anything else you want to know- I guess you'll just have to check out my blog and find out for yourself...

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Potty Humor


I'm not too sure where I found this image... but I thought it was funny ^_^

Those actually look pretty cool-- Do all the boy potties look like that now?

Just wondering...

'Till next time!


~K Fingerett~

3 Comments:

Blogger Annie said...

You should see the boy potty I was in just the other day - it looks absolutely awful, nothing like this one at all. What was I doing in there, you ask? I went in to fill the coffee pot with water - and wondered if I dared give the coffee to anyone. I guess the water was the same as it would have been from a cleaner room but it did give me pause.

Wednesday, August 15, 2007 10:12:00 PM  
Blogger Willie Baronet said...

Those are pretty cool urinals. :-) Might make me nervous!

Thursday, August 16, 2007 8:47:00 AM  
Blogger Michael said...

My first thought when I saw this photo was "wow, those look like the slider of a cheap acrylic bong."

Second thought: The girl in the picture on the far right looks like she just got shot in the back.

Those look pretty high tech, like they might thank you after you are finished.

Very interesting, indeed. I'll be back.

-Michael

Thursday, August 16, 2007 5:03:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home