Another Fingerett

Anything I feel, think, see, hear, ... stories, pictures, ... and pretty much anything else I feel like putting up ... ***So these are fingers? I don't think I have ever seen them 'fing'... how do you know when they are 'finging' ...***

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I have been told that I'm a "character" ... not sure if that is a good thing or not ... anything else you want to know- I guess you'll just have to check out my blog and find out for yourself...

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Yet Another Little Girl

Meet Nena!



Aww, this picture reminds me of THIS picture from THIS post ^_^


I love this little puppy

I just wanted to share her ^_^



~K Fingerett~

9 Comments:

Blogger Willie Baronet said...

She is adorable. And glad you got through the maze! Now if only I can... ;-)

Friday, August 24, 2007 12:42:00 PM  
Blogger Dave MacIntyre said...

AWWWWW!!! I would squeeze her so tight! A gorgeous puppy! :)

Saturday, August 25, 2007 12:22:00 AM  
Blogger The Grunt said...

What a cutie!

Sunday, August 26, 2007 2:05:00 AM  
Blogger BipolarBunny said...

So cute!!

Saturday, September 15, 2007 8:13:00 AM  
Blogger bronxbt said...

is this your puppers?
omgoodness sooo adorable!

hope you're well.

~ B

Sunday, September 16, 2007 12:50:00 AM  
Blogger Willie Baronet said...

Is your new dog taking all your time? New posts?? :-)

Saturday, September 29, 2007 6:40:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a cutie!

Monday, October 01, 2007 10:53:00 PM  
Blogger www.photo-effe.com said...

this photos are wonderfuls

Tuesday, October 02, 2007 5:36:00 PM  
Blogger DiaKL said...

aaaaaaaa hihihi sooooo cute!! Checked out also your previous posts, so many wonderful happy photos!!! Im so sad I dont have the time right now because of my military duty, to check all my blogs... but time flies, and coming back soon!! Take care and super smile!! :) Keep on posting happy positive posts and photos!! :)

Saturday, October 20, 2007 9:44:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home