Another Fingerett

Anything I feel, think, see, hear, ... stories, pictures, ... and pretty much anything else I feel like putting up ... ***So these are fingers? I don't think I have ever seen them 'fing'... how do you know when they are 'finging' ...***

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I have been told that I'm a "character" ... not sure if that is a good thing or not ... anything else you want to know- I guess you'll just have to check out my blog and find out for yourself...

Friday, August 17, 2007

Smile ^_^

Is it smiling because its a "reduced fat blueberry coffee cake" and this should be good for you or because it knows it that after your first bite, it will get its revenge because of the icky taste???



Either way, I thought it was kind cool ^_^

'Till Next time!


~K Fingerett~

2 Comments:

Blogger Willie Baronet said...

I love anything blueberry. :-) Yumm!

Sunday, August 19, 2007 6:59:00 PM  
Blogger Dave MacIntyre said...

That looks yummy K!!!

And it was so great to see you on my new blog!!! Thanks for stopping by!

Monday, August 20, 2007 12:12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home