Another Fingerett

Anything I feel, think, see, hear, ... stories, pictures, ... and pretty much anything else I feel like putting up ... ***So these are fingers? I don't think I have ever seen them 'fing'... how do you know when they are 'finging' ...***

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I have been told that I'm a "character" ... not sure if that is a good thing or not ... anything else you want to know- I guess you'll just have to check out my blog and find out for yourself...

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Crawling Jewels


A few weeks ago, a friend told me something about living roaches on pins that people can put on their clothing. A comment reminded me about it and I decided to look it up...
~*~
First, check out this designer who uses roaches as jewelry. When your done with that check this out for a video.

Can you believe it?


~K Fingerett~

6 Comments:

Blogger bronxbt said...

saw that.
sick and wrong.

like X 10

Tuesday, April 04, 2006 6:51:00 PM  
Blogger Annie said...

The first time someone comes to work wearing one of these brooches . . . I can see the panic attacks already!

Tuesday, April 04, 2006 8:52:00 PM  
Blogger Beast said...

Those alone go for about $2.00 a pop at the pet store. I wonder if they're going to raise the prices way up on them now. Kind of neat though, I'm sure it'll be good news for the roach. Maybe alot of people will get over the "roach fear" now and stop smashing them.

Tuesday, April 04, 2006 8:55:00 PM  
Blogger Nicola said...

Sorry, but that's disgusting! Having these animals crawl all over you, pimped up this way... Makes me feel sad for the people who think they need this!

Wednesday, April 05, 2006 8:50:00 AM  
Blogger C. said...

sick

Wednesday, April 05, 2006 12:55:00 PM  
Blogger DiaKL said...

BLIAH! :P
The 2nd link doesnt work (says the content isnt there) but I can say from the photo, I have roach-phobia, when ever I see one of these guys I act like paranoid hihihi:D

Thursday, April 06, 2006 5:37:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home