Another Fingerett

Anything I feel, think, see, hear, ... stories, pictures, ... and pretty much anything else I feel like putting up ... ***So these are fingers? I don't think I have ever seen them 'fing'... how do you know when they are 'finging' ...***

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I have been told that I'm a "character" ... not sure if that is a good thing or not ... anything else you want to know- I guess you'll just have to check out my blog and find out for yourself...

Monday, April 03, 2006

Human Canvas

My friend sent these to me via email, but copied down their link incorrectly... So I have no idea where they came from :\ I wish I did, so I could give them credit as well as look at what else they have!
~*~
But yeah, my friend sent this because we went to a festival type thing last year and they had a body painting contests. There were painters and their human canvas' and I was just amazed! I had no camera at the time [bummer...] so all I have left are some flyers from the event. But now I'm remembering them and the art was much like these two here. The artists were picking people out of the crowd and I was asked by one of the painters if I would let them use me as their canvas... Although he was nice about it, I declined. I was WAY too shy to be half naked, painted, and then stared at for a few hours by a bunch of people!!!

If any of you know where these pictures came from, please let me know!

I hope I don't get in trouble for having these up :(

* * * UPDATE * * *
(05-10-06)


Thanks to Markis, I now have the address to the site where these pictures came from: http://www.fashionfinds.com/december99/pages/the-human-canvas-1.htm

~K Fingerett~

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

very beautiful artwork! ;D

Monday, April 03, 2006 9:36:00 PM  
Blogger The Alchemist said...

you should be flattered that he asked - but yeah - it would be major embarassing.

AD

Tuesday, April 04, 2006 1:07:00 PM  
Blogger bronxbt said...

the human body is the most amazing mass of shapes, curves, arcs and beauty.
As an artist, I've painted, drawn, even sculpted women in multiple fashions. Nothing like what you've shown, but I've had my share of studies and I gotta tell you, it's an incredible experience.

Some day I'll get off my ass and post more of my work... since most of it nowadays is mainstream design (posting from 3 entries past has some of those examples) but if you check waaaaaaay back in my archives, you'll find an entry talking about Design, and there's a sample of one of my future webpages that has one of my favorite life drawings/studies on it. (along with sirbrush work of endangered animals I do!)

so... check it out sometime!
Hope you're well...

Oh, and hey, no worries about that spider... that particular kind only like juicy bugs... not K-fingers.

:)

Tuesday, April 04, 2006 1:12:00 PM  
Blogger "K" Fingerett said...

I'm glad you guys liked the pictures- I really wish I knew where they came from...

AD, I would be very embarassed! If they painted me blue, I would be blushing so much I would end up having a purple face :p

And yes, B, I will be sure to look for that entry once I'm done here :)

Thanks for your comments everyone!


~K Fingerett

Tuesday, April 04, 2006 5:23:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home