Another Fingerett

Anything I feel, think, see, hear, ... stories, pictures, ... and pretty much anything else I feel like putting up ... ***So these are fingers? I don't think I have ever seen them 'fing'... how do you know when they are 'finging' ...***

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I have been told that I'm a "character" ... not sure if that is a good thing or not ... anything else you want to know- I guess you'll just have to check out my blog and find out for yourself...

Friday, April 07, 2006

Everything Is Okay Now

Today wasn't a very good day for me...

MY MORNING
I woke up, tripped, then fell over the puppy. My first 'Mr. Bear' fell apart when I tried to flip him:

My brother's friend took [my second] Mr. Bear's right leg off but put it back for the picture- that's why its shifted down :(


SOMETIME AFTER 2:00PM

I wanted to play my violin, so I started to tune it when one of the strings broke. So I was on my way to get a new violin string, saw that my tank was kinda low so I stopped for some gas. After gripping the nozzle thingy, I realized it had gas all over the handle- so now my hands smell like gas. When I was done pumping the gas, I parked and went inside to wash my hands off. And their bathroom was 'out of order.' So I had to buy a pack of hand wipe thingies. Of course when I tried to open it, the wipe flew out and hit the floor so I had to buy a new one. When I finally got back to my car, I realized one of my earring were missing. So I searched the car and bumped my hand on something under the seat... I gave up and decided to go hang out at the beach.

AT THE BEACH

The beach was nice since the sun wasn't too hot.

I figured my bad day was finally over. And it was. When I got home, my friend [who I haven't seen in a very long time] was here! We decided that to watch a few movies with pb&j samiches and cranberry juice like we did when we were younger :D

~*~

I almost forgot how good pb&j samiches are! When was the last time you all made one for yourself? Its been a while huh (hehe) :P


~K Fingerett~

2 Comments:

Blogger Annie said...

I really liked reading about your day, felt like a short story with a gentle beginning, then mounting tension and angst,then a neat resolution.

Plus, this post brought back some very happy memories of when my mom made animal pancakes like that for me.

You are fun to read.

Friday, April 07, 2006 10:39:00 PM  
Blogger DiaKL said...

Im glad in the end your day turned out to be nice and happy :)
Even in these days, just smile I guess, and the bad day is gone;)

Saturday, April 08, 2006 9:20:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home