Another Fingerett

Anything I feel, think, see, hear, ... stories, pictures, ... and pretty much anything else I feel like putting up ... ***So these are fingers? I don't think I have ever seen them 'fing'... how do you know when they are 'finging' ...***

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I have been told that I'm a "character" ... not sure if that is a good thing or not ... anything else you want to know- I guess you'll just have to check out my blog and find out for yourself...

Thursday, April 06, 2006

'Swonderful




When driving through my neighborhood, I always see all the beautiful homes which were decorated with all of their gorgeous plants in their yards. It looks like my house was a bit bitter. It appeared to be terribly green with envy since it only had a few hints of color poking out here and there... But today, I noticed that [pretty much] all of my flowers were out stretching and taking in the sun :D
~*~
So I'm all excited about all the different colors, shapes and sizes of my flowers! Now my house looks nice and pretty ^_^


~K Fingerett~

6 Comments:

Blogger DiaKL said...

Very colourful and VERY beautiful!! :)
I think if I was passing outside of your house I would definitely stop to take photos hihihi :)

Thursday, April 06, 2006 5:25:00 PM  
Blogger Bethany said...

Wow, what is that purple flower? It's funky looking. I like it a lot. Nice lighting.

Friday, April 07, 2006 12:10:00 AM  
Blogger "K" Fingerett said...

I'm glad you all like my flowers- that makes me happy ^_^

Oh--> tibouchina urvilleana, thats the name of the flower [I hope I spelled that right :\]. I'm glad you like :)

Thanks for stopping by!


~K Fingerett

Friday, April 07, 2006 5:10:00 PM  
Blogger bronxbt said...

K - thanks for your comments on my recent entry.
Hope you're well sweetie...

Friday, April 07, 2006 6:08:00 PM  
Blogger The Alchemist said...

nice flowe pics - glad that your garden is looking fine at the particular point in time - wouldn't having a look at it one day - when its in season

AD

Friday, April 07, 2006 9:04:00 PM  
Blogger Dogcrap Green said...

Nice Photos

Saturday, April 08, 2006 1:55:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home