Another Fingerett

Anything I feel, think, see, hear, ... stories, pictures, ... and pretty much anything else I feel like putting up ... ***So these are fingers? I don't think I have ever seen them 'fing'... how do you know when they are 'finging' ...***

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I have been told that I'm a "character" ... not sure if that is a good thing or not ... anything else you want to know- I guess you'll just have to check out my blog and find out for yourself...

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Clouds

Taken while in Florida from the car window: The Cloud Factory.

Then again, I can't complain... I love their orange juice :/
~*~
Just a quick post. I should be back home tomorrow- and I'll be sure to check out your entries that I missed when I get back :D


~K Fingerett~

4 Comments:

Blogger The Alchemist said...

Great idea - the cloud factory - love it

Sunday, April 23, 2006 6:34:00 PM  
Blogger Dave MacIntyre said...

Cloud factory is right..it's just billowing out of there.

Sunday, April 23, 2006 6:40:00 PM  
Blogger Brent Vermilyea said...

Have a continued good time!

Monday, April 24, 2006 3:55:00 AM  
Blogger backpack_everyday said...

Thats sad.Wats being done to the world.But cant complain .

Monday, April 24, 2006 8:55:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home