Another Fingerett

Anything I feel, think, see, hear, ... stories, pictures, ... and pretty much anything else I feel like putting up ... ***So these are fingers? I don't think I have ever seen them 'fing'... how do you know when they are 'finging' ...***

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I have been told that I'm a "character" ... not sure if that is a good thing or not ... anything else you want to know- I guess you'll just have to check out my blog and find out for yourself...

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Railroad

I went on a little road-trip Wednesday night to go visit a friend. When it was time to switch, so that I was sit in the passenger seat, I decided I'd try to take some pictures.
~*~
So while crossing over this railroad, I snapped this picture. I wasn't happy with the color [the person behind me didn't want my window down...] because I took the picture with the camera right up against the (slightly) tinted window. So when I got home I edited it by clicking the 'sepia' button. Its not my favorite picture, but I think it looks better this way.
~*~
Anyway, when I showed this picture to my friend's little boy, he sang this little rhyme to me (he is here now, so I had him repeat it for me :D):

An apple sat on a railroad track
Feeling very blue and cross
Around the bend came Number 10
Toot Toot
Apple Sauce

I thought that was cute. I remember a little rhyme like that as well, only the one I knew wasn't about 'Apple Sauce'- (I don't remember if this is how it goes but here goes nothing!):

A peanut sat on the railroad track
Its heart was all a flutter
"Watch out! Here comes the 9:15!"
Toot toot
Peanut Butter


I don't know... I thought they were cute ^_^


~K Fingerett~

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This shot is cool, I like how you changed the color.

Friday, April 21, 2006 8:49:00 AM  
Blogger Dave MacIntyre said...

He's quite the feral looking character. I think he's won his fair share of fights.

Friday, April 21, 2006 10:09:00 AM  
Blogger Dave MacIntyre said...

Oops! I'm a dope...the above comment was obviously meant for the kitty cat below.

I like this rail crossing shot! It reminds me of my summer adventures into the wilderness...in fact, I'm going on one soon to take pictures!! :o)

Friday, April 21, 2006 10:12:00 AM  
Blogger Bob said...

The sepia does work here -- hard to tell which decade of the last 6 this might have been taken. Good shot.

Friday, April 21, 2006 7:08:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home