Another Fingerett

Anything I feel, think, see, hear, ... stories, pictures, ... and pretty much anything else I feel like putting up ... ***So these are fingers? I don't think I have ever seen them 'fing'... how do you know when they are 'finging' ...***

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I have been told that I'm a "character" ... not sure if that is a good thing or not ... anything else you want to know- I guess you'll just have to check out my blog and find out for yourself...

Friday, April 21, 2006

Leaving Again


I'm going away for the weekend. I don't know if I'll have access to a computer so this may be the last post 'till Monday or so.
~*~
So here is yet another flower to look at while I'm gone :D

Have a good weekend everyone!


~K Fingerett~

5 Comments:

Blogger Brent Vermilyea said...

Have fun away from home. Cheers, Brent

Sunday, April 23, 2006 3:25:00 AM  
Blogger Bethany said...

Hey, I hadn't been by for a couple of days. I love that railroad picture. This flower is lovely too. The lighting is great.

Sunday, April 23, 2006 1:24:00 PM  
Blogger micki said...

I love this down and across view!

Hope you had a great weekend!

Sunday, April 23, 2006 3:25:00 PM  
Blogger Bob said...

What a rich orange. What rose is it?

Monday, April 24, 2006 7:39:00 PM  
Blogger "K" Fingerett said...

Oh man... I'm sorry Fraser :\ I have no clue what kind it is... If I find out I'll be sure to let you know.

Thanks for your comments everyone :)

Monday, April 24, 2006 8:00:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home