Another Fingerett

Anything I feel, think, see, hear, ... stories, pictures, ... and pretty much anything else I feel like putting up ... ***So these are fingers? I don't think I have ever seen them 'fing'... how do you know when they are 'finging' ...***

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I have been told that I'm a "character" ... not sure if that is a good thing or not ... anything else you want to know- I guess you'll just have to check out my blog and find out for yourself...

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Don't try this at home...

...or the next time you're in an airplane.

*under the sea!- well, not really but its BLUE!*

Yup. That's right, I took pictures while I was on the plane on my way back to Florida.

*I like this one- it looks like a funky drawing*

I think they look kinda cool. The little lady who gave me my drink just a few minutes before I took these walked by and flipped out on me for having my camera on- and for taking pictures.

*"iiiit's a small world aaaafter all!"*

O_o
My mistake. I wasn't really thinking about my camera being a DIGITAL camera. But yes, I guess it was a bad idea.

*I really like this picture- even though its kind of dark*

I mean, I'd been taking pictures all day long- so I really wasn't thinking about my camera being an electronic device. To me, it was just part of my had or a piece of jewelry hanging from my wrist.


I've realized my mistake and I'll try not to let that happen again. But in the end, I still walked away with some pretty cool pictures ^_^



~K Fingerett~

6 Comments:

Blogger Annie said...

I never would have thought that using a camera would be a bad thing.

I like your pictures. You could see for miles and miles and miles and . . .

Wednesday, November 15, 2006 6:24:00 PM  
Blogger backpack_everyday said...

Mnn now u r posting regularly and I am seeing some good photos too.
Good for u and for me too.

Thursday, November 16, 2006 1:37:00 AM  
Blogger bronxbt said...

here's a sample of how a narrative of my camera / plane pics normally turn out:

"now, this shot is when i flew over.. no, wait, that's the wing. damnit"

"oh oh oh, and this one is when i saw a lake and... oh crap, the flash fuzed out the image due to the refraction. damnit."

"oh, and here's my favorite one. goddamned pretzel twists that i ate in droves..."


Least the shot down into my lap (i know, that sounds funny) turned out...

jealous you got outside shots that worked! i'm challenged that way!

Hey, finally UPDATED somethinsketchy with a new page! and of course, results are IN for fuzziechadsrule with an EARLY chance to vote since i'm gone most of next week.

<< hugs >>

B

Friday, November 17, 2006 11:12:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
passpartout i knwow you, but you are not 50 cent's

Saturday, November 18, 2006 7:52:00 AM  
Blogger Dave MacIntyre said...

Weird that they would have an issue with a digicam. I used mine openly on my flight to NYC with no issue and the attendants saw it. It fact, one of them took our picture for us! People use their laptops all the time too. I think only cell phones or devices that emit frequencies are an issue. I think you just encountered a paranoid attendant! Great shots K!

Saturday, November 18, 2006 9:49:00 AM  
Blogger The Grunt said...

I knew that you were dangerous, "K". Nice aerial shots, though.

Sunday, November 19, 2006 2:39:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home