Another Fingerett

Anything I feel, think, see, hear, ... stories, pictures, ... and pretty much anything else I feel like putting up ... ***So these are fingers? I don't think I have ever seen them 'fing'... how do you know when they are 'finging' ...***

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I have been told that I'm a "character" ... not sure if that is a good thing or not ... anything else you want to know- I guess you'll just have to check out my blog and find out for yourself...

Monday, November 13, 2006

50's Kid in 2006?

I saw him the other day, asked if I could take his picture. I thought it was interesting how this high school kid was dressed with "the" hair and cool jacket with those sneakers.

Just thought I'd share.

Back to my studies... (big test tomorrow)


~K Fingerett~

3 Comments:

Blogger bronxbt said...

aloha!
back from the island and it looks like i've got some catching up to do!

yer 50's kid from today freaks me out!
amazing how a retro look can suddenly become cool YET AGAIN and voila!, looky wha-happens...

hope you're well. how's school goin!?

< HUGS >
B

Monday, November 13, 2006 7:02:00 PM  
Blogger Annie said...

He's got it down.

Maybe he's been watching the movie Grease?

Tuesday, November 14, 2006 4:44:00 PM  
Blogger The Grunt said...

Did you ask him if he was a Shark or a Jet?

Sunday, November 19, 2006 2:37:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home