Another Fingerett

Anything I feel, think, see, hear, ... stories, pictures, ... and pretty much anything else I feel like putting up ... ***So these are fingers? I don't think I have ever seen them 'fing'... how do you know when they are 'finging' ...***

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I have been told that I'm a "character" ... not sure if that is a good thing or not ... anything else you want to know- I guess you'll just have to check out my blog and find out for yourself...

Saturday, July 26, 2008

I'm Back With Gifts!


::My Fav Picture Of The Night::

Yeah I know... I did it again- but I'm back with pictures! Doesn't that make up for all the time I was gone? No? Hmm... Well I'm sorry for staying away for so long... I'm now nearing the end of my *summer vacation* and I'm no longer in NY- I'm back in FL now. My trip back to NY was my chance to let go and enjoy the *City Life* once again with old and new friends. I had the chance to be worry-free about my school work, exams, GPA and crazy professors... I also had a chance to get away from home where all I do is cook, clean and take care of the kids-- the kids being my baby cousins, nieces, nephews, friend's kids and the "big kids" that I live with...



While in NY, I spent most of my days/nights walking and hanging out around Time Square, Broadway, Union Square, Church/Nostrand and just about anywhere else that I could find little stores to get fun and *different* items from. A lot of the time I just took time to enjoy and appreciate all that was going on around me. I took the subway just about everywhere and the bus when I HAD to... $2 each way sounds pretty good to me which is why I didn't take any taxis unless it was a "Dollar Van/Cab" which is really a $2 Van/Cab now since gas prices went up- but I only found those kind of $2 rides in certain areas in Brooklyn so I stuck to the subway when going anywhere else.


I went to the Puerto Rican Festival but not the parade for the first time-- I mean, I usually have more fun at the festival anyway-- more interaction with the people, good foods and drinks EVERYWHERE, free stuff, nice things to buy, TONS of music, beautiful people, more dancing and the best part- more FREEDOM to move around! At the parade, if you are trying to meet up with people you better choose a side of the street because if they are on one side and you are on the other, you have to go to hell and back to get to them. Everything is blocked off for the parade so the cops don't let any one just go anywhere-- plus, the parade starts SOOOO early! After all the partying that is done the night before after the festival, waking up for the parade around 10ish is no fun lol plus, you have to party again the night of the parade so yeah. I just slept in during the parade... and did the party/bar hop that night ^_^
*Good Times*


Pride week was a blast too-- no pictures from that one though... but thats another story why... Anywho, Pride week and the parade was SOOOO much fun! I had met some guys and gals who were going to be taking part in the parade and other festivities during the week at clubs and little events--- and long story short, they invited me and three other friends to come take part and help them out. Now the funny thing is how the guy broke me and my friends down to one of his friends on the phone:

"okay, so we have four more on the team... yup, and the are hot... mhmm, like FIRE!!! This is gonna be so damn much... one is gay, one is a lez, one is bi and the other is straight... nope I already asked... haha yeah, we'll work on making her at least bi-curious by the end of the night..."

Yeah... were you able to pick out which one was me? :P well, they failed at making me "at least bi-curious".... but it was funny and I had a very good time! During pride week I got to work at three clubs, help run mini events and sell stuff at events. I also got to help with hair and make-up for the parade! It was soooo busy but it was VERY fun ^_^

Darn... I've got to get going... I'll come back and visit your pages ASAP! Oh, and the pictures are from the 4th of July ^_^ I had fun with the *fireworks* setting on my cam ^_^

I'll be back...


~K Fingerett~

4 Comments:

Blogger bronxbt said...

awesome pics, dearest Fingerett.

sooo, listen, I/we're just glad you're okay. long hiatuses are fine, but it's scary sometimes when we're jes' left wondering if you forgot to lock your door or something!

glad to see you around, great pics, and check out my new site. (not sure you've seen it?)

trendesignsnw.com/blog is my normal one, and the animal one is trendesignsnw.com/vote

take care!

B

Tuesday, July 29, 2008 2:27:00 PM  
Blogger Willie Baronet said...

Hey, at least you're curious!! ;-)

Great to hear about your adventures. I have some new fireworks photos on my flickr too from the fourth.

Hope you are well, sounds like you are! xo

Friday, August 01, 2008 9:07:00 AM  
Blogger Michael said...

Thanks for stopping by...and for checking out and following Daniel's Big Trip. I think I found it on Fark, but I can't really remember.

Nice photos, you should definitely post more. I'll be back, but in the meantime take care and be good.

-Michael

Saturday, August 16, 2008 2:53:00 PM  
Blogger The Alchemist said...

I have posted just for you, 3 pictures in total, remember, run-a-ways always check in and check back, before they check out.

Im off to China today, hopefully I will get to post somemore travel picks, for now you will have to make do with some of my pics from my year in Japan, it seems somewhat of a life time away.

AD

Holla

Friday, September 05, 2008 7:29:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home