Another Fingerett

Anything I feel, think, see, hear, ... stories, pictures, ... and pretty much anything else I feel like putting up ... ***So these are fingers? I don't think I have ever seen them 'fing'... how do you know when they are 'finging' ...***

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I have been told that I'm a "character" ... not sure if that is a good thing or not ... anything else you want to know- I guess you'll just have to check out my blog and find out for yourself...

Friday, September 05, 2008

6 Classes = 18 Credit Hours!!!!


Yes, school is kicking my BUTT!

I JUST started classes a few weeks ago and I'm ready to get this over with!!!

I find time for myself outside of my school work by taking these mini adventures with my friend[s] when ever possible! Which is usually once a week ^_^


I run off to my favorite *secret locations* and just enjoy all that is around me. The guitar is usually brought out as well as paints and or drawing utensils.

^_^ Good times ^_^

That's all for now :P

Hope you all are doing well!


~K Fingerett~

2 Comments:

Blogger The Alchemist said...

NIce secret location, looks like home. IN china at the moment, hoping to get some snaps for Getty Images, glad you like the posts, you can take me off the runaways list now, Im back, well kinda.

You seem to be the only AD commenter left, they all deserted me.

Later F, AD

Saturday, September 06, 2008 11:42:00 AM  
Blogger bronxbt said...

dearest FH,

so good to see your smiling face again. nice pics, and they look a bit like MY home in the pacific northwest.

heavy course-load too, hope you still find time occasionally for leetle' old us.

don't forget, i moved the vote site to trendesignsnw.com/vote for weekly silliness.

stay beautiful, busy, and happy, okay?

~ bronxbt

Sunday, September 07, 2008 6:14:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home