Another Fingerett

Anything I feel, think, see, hear, ... stories, pictures, ... and pretty much anything else I feel like putting up ... ***So these are fingers? I don't think I have ever seen them 'fing'... how do you know when they are 'finging' ...***

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I have been told that I'm a "character" ... not sure if that is a good thing or not ... anything else you want to know- I guess you'll just have to check out my blog and find out for yourself...

Sunday, April 09, 2006

Colors


After seeing all of these flowers together like this, each single flower I picked up to take with me just looked so... 'blah' without the others. It is easier to sneak in one or two flowers, but I wouldn't hear the end of it if I brought all of these in :\
~*~
I just couldn't get those flowers off my mind. I guess it was just all the pretty colors- that you see all year round- but for whatever reason, when spring comes around, they seem to stand out more.

I thought about them after seeing these while at the market...


After my shower....


When cleaning the guest room and found Payton's little art set...



::sigh:: I think I'm going to have to go back and get those flowers.


~K Fingerett~

5 Comments:

Blogger DiaKL said...

What a colourful happy post!! :)
I love colours, seeing this post, now I have a BIG smile on my face :)

Sunday, April 09, 2006 2:51:00 PM  
Blogger The Alchemist said...

great posts - love the colours - great eyes - photography wise - and in your blog pic

Ha ha that pancake thing is amazing - guess you had a great weekend!

Sunday, April 09, 2006 6:47:00 PM  
Blogger Annie said...

You go get those flowers - they will keep you and the rest of your family and friends happy everytime you all look at them.

And I bet they'll do beautifully in your warm area. (They also make nice cut flowers if you have so many that you want to put a blossom or two inside).

Monday, April 10, 2006 12:37:00 PM  
Blogger Nicola said...

Great color series! Brightens up the mood!

Wednesday, April 12, 2006 8:01:00 AM  
Blogger Bob said...

I love the peppers. Great series, but the peppers stand out for me.

Thursday, April 13, 2006 8:41:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home