Another Fingerett

Anything I feel, think, see, hear, ... stories, pictures, ... and pretty much anything else I feel like putting up ... ***So these are fingers? I don't think I have ever seen them 'fing'... how do you know when they are 'finging' ...***

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I have been told that I'm a "character" ... not sure if that is a good thing or not ... anything else you want to know- I guess you'll just have to check out my blog and find out for yourself...

Monday, April 10, 2006


I'm leaving tonight to stay with a friend who needs a little support... And I'm not sure how long I'm going to stay there [maybe one night, maybe a few nights]... So, here is something for you all to look at while I'm gone. Hopefully I'll have something to share with you all when I get back ^_^

~K Fingerett~

6 Comments:

Blogger Bob said...

Gorgeous!!

Monday, April 10, 2006 7:06:00 PM  
Blogger The Alchemist said...

hope she is ok - gonna miss your comments and those eyes

Monday, April 10, 2006 9:00:00 PM  
Blogger DiaKL said...

How sweet of you to stay with your friend, I hope shes gonna be ok soon and back smiling, think positive :)

Monday, April 10, 2006 9:32:00 PM  
Blogger backpack_everyday said...

Hey your colorful last post was amazing.I loved it.
Hope to see u back in colorful spirits soon.

Wednesday, April 12, 2006 1:37:00 AM  
Blogger Bethany said...

Haven't been here in a couple of days. Looks like I missed some good stuff. I love the picture of the peppers. Cheerio.

Thursday, April 13, 2006 1:22:00 PM  
Blogger Dave MacIntyre said...

Beautiful close-up! Love the colour on this one too!

Friday, April 14, 2006 11:56:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home