Another Fingerett

Anything I feel, think, see, hear, ... stories, pictures, ... and pretty much anything else I feel like putting up ... ***So these are fingers? I don't think I have ever seen them 'fing'... how do you know when they are 'finging' ...***

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I have been told that I'm a "character" ... not sure if that is a good thing or not ... anything else you want to know- I guess you'll just have to check out my blog and find out for yourself...

Friday, April 14, 2006

"Tinted Flowers"


Well, when I went back to the store to get those flowers from my Colors post, I found that they were all gone... But after my trip to the park, I went to the store and found these. I thought they were pretty and that they would look nice for this weekend :D
~*~
Sorry this isn't a nice and flashy post... I just thought these were nice and wanted to share. I'll try to do better next time :)


~K Fingerett~

6 Comments:

Blogger Bob said...

Brilliant. A fine finish to a fine day.

Friday, April 14, 2006 11:22:00 PM  
Blogger Annie said...

So you went back to get the dahlias. I'm sorry they weren't there but glad you found these.

Friday, April 14, 2006 11:33:00 PM  
Blogger Dave MacIntyre said...

Thanks for your visits and posts on my blog K! It's very much appreciated.

This bouquet is awesome!! Great clarity and vibrant colour.

Well done!

Friday, April 14, 2006 11:54:00 PM  
Blogger Brent Vermilyea said...

The simple things in life...to be celebrated in and outside of the blog world. Regards, Brent

Saturday, April 15, 2006 5:20:00 AM  
Blogger DiaKL said...

Indeed, these are the simple things that really matter and make us happy... :)

Maybe the dahlias werent there, but these beautiful colourful flowers were, Smile Smile :)

Saturday, April 15, 2006 1:07:00 PM  
Blogger micki said...

Those are so bright and cheerful! Just lovely!

Saturday, April 15, 2006 7:58:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home