Another Fingerett

Anything I feel, think, see, hear, ... stories, pictures, ... and pretty much anything else I feel like putting up ... ***So these are fingers? I don't think I have ever seen them 'fing'... how do you know when they are 'finging' ...***

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I have been told that I'm a "character" ... not sure if that is a good thing or not ... anything else you want to know- I guess you'll just have to check out my blog and find out for yourself...

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Food Dance

This is my friend's little girl puppy. She is very sweet but has the weirdest little routine when shes ready to eat...

Here she is looking around and wondering if anyone else heard her tummy grumble...

The yawn. Sharing that lovely morning doggy breath...

The stretch.

Being friendly and wagging her tail for attention for anyone who she believes is capable of giving her the yummy goodness... [I didn't catch her running around, in, out and then back in the house again- but that picture would go here...]

satisfied and back on the sofa after inhaling her yum yums.
[I love this picture ^_^]
~*~
Well, that's all I have time for right now- I have some shopping to do for some of the kiddies :D
~*~
Oh and before I go, will someone please tell me what the difference is between these two:


***Happy Easter***


~K Fingerett~

6 Comments:

Blogger Annie said...

Now that's a neat posting. There's a very soft spot in my heart for black labs. Thanks for sharing her food story.

I have no idea about the difference between french and golden vanilla - do you suppose they put some egg yolks in the golden?

Hope your Easter is lovely.

Sunday, April 16, 2006 3:28:00 PM  
Blogger bronxbt said...

isnt' allll frosting the same? I mean.. it's frosting! bwa ha hah haaaa!

yer pupper shots are sooo cute. Love the stretchies shot!

Hope YOUR Easter was/is cool!

:)
B

Sunday, April 16, 2006 4:46:00 PM  
Blogger "K" Fingerett said...

I'm not sure Annie, I was in a bit of a rush so I didn't have time to hang on to the boxes and compare the backs [but I had time for the picture? hehe]

I'm glad you all like the puppy- but shes not mine B, its my friend's 'pupper' :) I wish it were mine though...

And my Easter is going just fine- I'm having a great day so far ^_^

No worries about the comment Dustin- I'm glad you re-posted :D I'm happy you enjoyed this post :)

Thanks for all of your comments!


~K

Sunday, April 16, 2006 7:05:00 PM  
Blogger Brent Vermilyea said...

Nice shots. I enjoyed them. I have no idea about Betty Crocker...I think she's off her rocker! Oh jeez... Insanity must be right around the corner. :)

Sunday, April 16, 2006 8:50:00 PM  
Blogger DiaKL said...

Thats a really nice series heheh, she is really cute ;)

Wednesday, April 19, 2006 8:41:00 AM  
Blogger Dave MacIntyre said...

Cute pooch!! They (dogs) all have such unique and funny personalities.

Wednesday, April 19, 2006 12:21:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home