Another Fingerett

Anything I feel, think, see, hear, ... stories, pictures, ... and pretty much anything else I feel like putting up ... ***So these are fingers? I don't think I have ever seen them 'fing'... how do you know when they are 'finging' ...***

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I have been told that I'm a "character" ... not sure if that is a good thing or not ... anything else you want to know- I guess you'll just have to check out my blog and find out for yourself...

Monday, April 17, 2006

If you can see, look.


"Daddy" is out of town so that means I get to babysit his little girl again for a little while ^_^ and I'm very excited. She is so small and pretty and just so lovable :D
~*~
She is VERY shy around people she doesn't recognize and even more so when she is in a crowded place with a bunch of strangers [like the mall or while in the subway]. Although she is shy, she is a curious one and I found that she loves the camera :) [which is great because the camera seems to feel the same way about her :D]
~*~
It was so nice out that we decided we should go to the park. After spending time on the swings, she went on to color the ground with her chalk art. When she was satisfied with her work, she looked up and over at me and smiled- giving me an eyeful of those beauties up above.
~*~
Then for some reason that familiar expression popped into my head:

*The eyes are the windows/doors/gateway to the soul*

Then I wondered, 'where did this phrase come from? And what are her eyes saying about her soul?'
~*~
I don't know. I just thought it was funny how all of that came simply from looking at the eyes of this little princess ^_^


~K Fingerett~

4 Comments:

Blogger Annie said...

Yes, these eyes are wonderful to look at. A little bit mysterious, a little bit shy, a little bit playful and a whole lot lovely.

Monday, April 17, 2006 8:27:00 PM  
Blogger Bob said...

Wonderful!!! The eyes have it! Kids are so wonderful with cameras and people they trust.

Monday, April 17, 2006 9:45:00 PM  
Blogger Ash said...

Beautiful eyes!

Monday, April 17, 2006 11:52:00 PM  
Blogger DiaKL said...

Lovely :)
And the story too, kids are sooooo wonderful and amazing :)

Wednesday, April 19, 2006 8:38:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home