Another Fingerett

Anything I feel, think, see, hear, ... stories, pictures, ... and pretty much anything else I feel like putting up ... ***So these are fingers? I don't think I have ever seen them 'fing'... how do you know when they are 'finging' ...***

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I have been told that I'm a "character" ... not sure if that is a good thing or not ... anything else you want to know- I guess you'll just have to check out my blog and find out for yourself...

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Oops?

I took this picture the other day... I really like this flower- but I think it looks a bit 'fake' in this picture... maybe its because I forgot to use the flash...? O_o


~K Fingerett~

8 Comments:

Blogger The Alchemist said...

Ha - at first i though the picture below was of you when you were a little girl. I read on and it wasn't. Great picture - perhaps you should do a series of the letter box eye images of all your friends and family - could be intersting - in the see into the soul type of way - thanks for your comments while I was away - I'm back now as you can see - so feel free to visit - I'll be back at fingerett soon - by the way what does fingerett mean - Please explain on your next comment at infinity - am i just missing an obvious joke/meaning/connection?

I will change the comment page to a pop up box at infinity I promise.

Tuesday, April 18, 2006 8:00:00 PM  
Blogger Annie said...

This yellow rose is fresh looking, very soft and, I imagine, smelling sweet.

Tuesday, April 18, 2006 9:51:00 PM  
Blogger backpack_everyday said...

its like almost unfurled in fron of the camere

Wednesday, April 19, 2006 5:04:00 AM  
Blogger DiaKL said...

Its looks really nice and beautiful :)

mmmmm forgive me, but it also looks like some sweets Im eating all the time...oh oh always candies on my mind:D

Wednesday, April 19, 2006 8:35:00 AM  
Blogger Dave MacIntyre said...

Fake in the sense that it's perfect...I like this one!

Wednesday, April 19, 2006 12:23:00 PM  
Blogger bronxbt said...

funny how with out the addititive of artificial light, you think it's looks fake....

is that an oxy moron? like military intelligence, plastic glasses, happily married...? (giggle)

Ambient light versus artificial always wins in my opinion.

You've done good. the natural light brings out subtle contours and tonal changes in the petals that arty light jes KILLS/washes out!

~ B

Wednesday, April 19, 2006 1:47:00 PM  
Blogger Ash said...

Fake ? No way!
It looks real and lovely...

Wednesday, April 19, 2006 8:44:00 PM  
Blogger Bob said...

Not using the flash made this so richly natural, or naturally rich. Beautiful flower! I see why you like it.

Thursday, April 20, 2006 5:33:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home