Another Fingerett

Anything I feel, think, see, hear, ... stories, pictures, ... and pretty much anything else I feel like putting up ... ***So these are fingers? I don't think I have ever seen them 'fing'... how do you know when they are 'finging' ...***

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I have been told that I'm a "character" ... not sure if that is a good thing or not ... anything else you want to know- I guess you'll just have to check out my blog and find out for yourself...

Sunday, May 28, 2006

Free Day


I decided to take the day off. No driving all over the state, no doing everyone else's job, no picking up after anyone at the house [sorry guys] and no stress. Just a day for me. Is that selfish? Maybe. Even though my "vacation" starts Wednesday, I need this break today. Just today.
~*~
About my last post: I guess I should have saved that for Halloween, eh? Thanks to the few of you who still stop by... I guess I've lost the original crowd that I managed to gather. I guess you all/they would rather me stick to pictures. But I'm not a professional. And everyone else has all these fancy little gadgets they add to their cameras to make their pictures look awesome. AND they know how to use photoshop... I'll have to finish this another time. I'm ready to go.


~K Fingerett~

9 Comments:

Blogger Annie said...

Taking the day off sounds like a wonderful gift to oneself - and especially if you can go far away and back on a train, or a boat. Once I took the boat from Marco Island to Key West and back in one day. It was a great day off, just by myself.

Hope you had fun.

Sunday, May 28, 2006 5:56:00 PM  
Blogger Brent Vermilyea said...

stay chill. a motto for life. if you need a day to relax, you'll just have to hope the rest of the world is capable to deal with that. i'm typing lowercase. what's going on? am i in a ripple in time? cheers, brent

Monday, May 29, 2006 1:01:00 AM  
Blogger The Grunt said...

Good for you. "K". I'm doing that as well.

Monday, May 29, 2006 12:53:00 PM  
Blogger Dave MacIntyre said...

I ain't going anywhere...

Cheers!

Monday, May 29, 2006 4:11:00 PM  
Blogger DiaKL said...

We all need our chill out days;)

As for the posts, I always like to read stories along with posts;) As for the photos, I guess by now after visiting my blog, you know many of them are really not good, sometimes not straight, sometimes blurred etc. etc. heheh :D

Im not a pro photographer either, and I dont know how to use the Photoshop at all:) There are many professionals here in the blogging scene, who are posting some amazing photos, which we are always happy to see :) Well, we arent pros, but we just take our happy photos, and post some of our stories, you know sometimes, its not only about the quality of the photos ;) Its about the feelings too;)

By the way, I found the last post quite interesting ;)

PS. oooo once I saw the train photo, one thing popped in my mind...LETS GO TRAVELLING!!!

Monday, May 29, 2006 5:04:00 PM  
Blogger Bob said...

I love train travel. I can take Amrack from town, but it is often delayed between here and Chicago becuase they don't own all the track and other trains have priority. I rode from Vancouver to Toronto years ago and it is a wonderful memory, almost o rite of passage.

Monday, May 29, 2006 8:48:00 PM  
Blogger backpack_everyday said...

Well I don know wat to say.But I have always loved you and your posts....Have a great vacation and come bak with lots of memories,stories and photos

Tuesday, May 30, 2006 9:28:00 AM  
Blogger bronxbt said...

take that day.
seize that day.
make the most of your day.

and everyday.

hugs...
B

Tuesday, May 30, 2006 2:07:00 PM  
Blogger Rich said...

Sensible not selfish :-)

You could look at the comments/photos this way...

people who post photos without words feel happier expressing themselves that way (each to our own)

People are reading but not leaving comments...they like what you say but cannot find anything to add

Tuesday, May 30, 2006 5:09:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home