Another Fingerett

Anything I feel, think, see, hear, ... stories, pictures, ... and pretty much anything else I feel like putting up ... ***So these are fingers? I don't think I have ever seen them 'fing'... how do you know when they are 'finging' ...***

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I have been told that I'm a "character" ... not sure if that is a good thing or not ... anything else you want to know- I guess you'll just have to check out my blog and find out for yourself...

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

The Real Vacation

Yay! It is here!

Well, my three week vacation starts tomorrow. I'm not sure how often I'll get to post here... but I do know I'll have plenty to share when things get back to normal. I bought a new memory card for my little camera here- so now I can take about 580 pictures instead of about 40 ^_^ fun.
~*~
I would go on and tell you about my plans and elaborate on how I'm going to play the role of a tourist while vacationing [is that a word?] and blah, blah, blah... but I'm already tired and excited- so I'm going to get some sleep and enjoy my time off ^_^
~*~
Oh, and if any one here has the time... check out Michael's blog under the *Newly Found Blogs* section on the left of my blog here. Now HE is a character. He started his blog not too long ago so take the time to read all of his entries [start from the bottom and work your way up]. ^_^ In fact, just skim through my side bar when you all have the chance. Some pretty cool blogs I've found- eh? :)
~*~
I know I'm forgetting something... ::sigh:: oh well :\ Wish me...um... a good time on my time off! :P

~K Fingerett~

9 Comments:

Blogger Brent Vermilyea said...

Enjoy it. Don't find the Internet on vacation, only let it find you. Cheers.

Wednesday, May 31, 2006 1:29:00 AM  
Blogger Annie said...

Happy Holiday, K. And here's a little joke to speed you on your way.

A man and his wife were driving their Recreational Vehicle across the country and were nearing a town spelled Kissimee. They noted the strange spelling and tried to figure how to pronounce it.Since they were hungry, they pulled into a place to get something to eat. At the counter, the man said to the waitress:
"My wife and I can't seem to be able to figure out how to pronounce this place. Will you tell me where we are and say it very slowly so that I can understand." The waitress looked at him and said: "Buuurrrgerrr Kiiiinnnng." (from http://www.ahajokes.com/tra14.html)

Wednesday, May 31, 2006 10:11:00 AM  
Blogger bronxbt said...

don't you DARE surf on the web on your vacation!

Come back rested, all happy n stuff, and write like hell to all of us.. yer adoring fans.

we'll miss you.
But be MORE jealous of your travels.

be well
B

Wednesday, May 31, 2006 10:57:00 AM  
Blogger Dave MacIntyre said...

Have a great vacation! We're all looking forward to your return and to see what you've captured on digi-film <--- is that a word?

Cheers!

Wednesday, May 31, 2006 12:27:00 PM  
Blogger The Grunt said...

I'm already missing you *sniff*.

Wednesday, May 31, 2006 2:35:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

enjoy your vacation!!
looking forward to seeing the pics!
v

Wednesday, May 31, 2006 10:00:00 PM  
Blogger The Alchemist said...

enjoy - i'll be living in japan by the time you come back - i will be carrying on my blog - so remeber to virtually visit me in japan at infinity

Thursday, June 01, 2006 7:54:00 PM  
Blogger micki said...

Have a great vacation! Hope you're too busy enjoying yourself to read this.

Sunday, June 04, 2006 12:39:00 AM  
Blogger DiaKL said...

oooooooo Vacation, ALRIGHT!! :)
Have fun and wish you all the best, Im leaving soon as well, so I guess its going to be after-vacation blog meeting for sharing thoughts and experiences ;)
all the best :)

Saturday, June 10, 2006 7:21:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home