Another Fingerett

Anything I feel, think, see, hear, ... stories, pictures, ... and pretty much anything else I feel like putting up ... ***So these are fingers? I don't think I have ever seen them 'fing'... how do you know when they are 'finging' ...***

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I have been told that I'm a "character" ... not sure if that is a good thing or not ... anything else you want to know- I guess you'll just have to check out my blog and find out for yourself...

Friday, June 23, 2006

I'm Back ^_^

And I bring you...
::drum roll::
*kshhh!*


The Naked Cowboy


I'm a little tired and I have a lot to do around here, so I'm going to take a little nap and come back to this post either later or tomorrow [hopefully]
~*~
So stay tuned.
~*~
I took a total of 1047 pictures while I was out and about... too much? I don't know I was having too much fun with my friends. I love all of them, my friends and the pictures ::wink:: Well, I deleted any that I didn't like and most of them wont be any good for here, but I'm sure there are still plenty to share.
~*~
I'll be back again


~K Fingerett~

8 Comments:

Blogger Dave MacIntyre said...

Welcome back!!! Looking forward to seeing the goods.

Friday, June 23, 2006 5:27:00 PM  
Blogger "K" Fingerett said...

Wow.. that was fast :)

I was wondering if you guys had given up on me because I was taking too long to get back :\

But no worries, I feel loved- thanks Dave, and I'll do my best to entertain you all with my findings...

I'm working my way down my list on the left here, so I'll get to your blog(s) soon- you still have that b&w blog right? Hmm...


~K

Friday, June 23, 2006 5:40:00 PM  
Blogger Michael said...

That is about the naked-est cowboy I've ever seen. Very impressive, indeed. I hope you enjoyed your vacation and I appreciate the comment you left for me. Take care, I'll be back to read more.

Michael

Friday, June 23, 2006 7:06:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

welcome back!! looking forward to seeing pics!!
vera

Friday, June 23, 2006 10:12:00 PM  
Blogger jams o donnell said...

I just found your blog when visitng Fraser's. I like it. Was it just the cowboy's neck that was red?

Saturday, June 24, 2006 6:13:00 AM  
Blogger bronxbt said...

yeah !
you're back!

yeah !

So, whatchoo doing now? huh huh huh huh huh?

Giggle.

Missed you. You've got a loooooot of catching up to do!

yeah !
you're back!

Saturday, June 24, 2006 10:42:00 AM  
Blogger The Grunt said...

Welcome back "K". I missed you starring at me. BTW, Thomas changed his blog again. Click on "Cold Leftovers" on my sidebar and that will get you there.

Sunday, June 25, 2006 2:08:00 PM  
Blogger Spinning Girl said...

I sure wish I could quit you.

Sunday, June 25, 2006 2:42:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home