Another Fingerett

Anything I feel, think, see, hear, ... stories, pictures, ... and pretty much anything else I feel like putting up ... ***So these are fingers? I don't think I have ever seen them 'fing'... how do you know when they are 'finging' ...***

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I have been told that I'm a "character" ... not sure if that is a good thing or not ... anything else you want to know- I guess you'll just have to check out my blog and find out for yourself...

Monday, June 26, 2006

More Nakedness

"...Was it just the cowboy's neck that was red?"
~Jams O Donnell

Okay, so my last post had a very good shot of the Cowboy... The truth is, he wasn't all THAT naked- see?:

But pretty darn close, eh?
~*~
Well, I've always see him out there in Time Square during the day- I can't remember if I've ever seen him play his guitar, but there is always a HUGE crowd of girls and grown women around this guy just to look at him and take pictures of and with him.

I would show you more pictures of this guy taking pictures with the girlies, but this is the only one I have that doesn't show the girls face... thats just to give you an idea of what some of these girlies were up to- but its all in good fun.
~*~
I'll share some more pictures of things around the city in my next post... I'm still in 'vacation mode' so please excuse me for moving so slowly and taking forever and a day to get these posts up... I haven't even checked your posts yet ::sigh:: I'll do it tomorrow... well its about 4:30am now... yeesh... I should probably get some sleep

'Till next time...


~K Fingerett~

5 Comments:

Blogger Dave MacIntyre said...

The dude's a legend and knows how to work a crowd, that's for sure. I guess he MUST take the winter off? ;o)

Monday, June 26, 2006 8:40:00 AM  
Blogger "K" Fingerett said...

He sure is, Dave.

And you are on point about his winter vacation... :P

Thanks for stopping by ^_^


~K

Monday, June 26, 2006 6:30:00 PM  
Blogger Annie said...

Seeing this guy and reading your blog which left unsaid how women act around him made me remember a time two girlfriends and I saw some male strippers. Man, the women were crazy around those guys. I was embarrassed at how wild the women acted!!! Is that how women act around this guy?

Monday, June 26, 2006 7:02:00 PM  
Blogger bronxbt said...

hmmmm... of alll the pics I wanted to see of yours... nope! this isn't it.

giggle.

good shot tho... nice.. um.. framing... shudder!

har har!
we missed you girl!

B

Monday, June 26, 2006 8:06:00 PM  
Blogger Bob said...

Apparently winter is not all he takes off. I guess this fits in with your brief respite from blogging.

Tuesday, June 27, 2006 3:21:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home