Another Fingerett

Anything I feel, think, see, hear, ... stories, pictures, ... and pretty much anything else I feel like putting up ... ***So these are fingers? I don't think I have ever seen them 'fing'... how do you know when they are 'finging' ...***

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I have been told that I'm a "character" ... not sure if that is a good thing or not ... anything else you want to know- I guess you'll just have to check out my blog and find out for yourself...

Monday, June 26, 2006

Train & Street Artist


I thought I'd share this picture and a little story with you all...

So my friends and I are leaving the Bronx and heading into the city. As usual, we are goofing off and just having a blast while we entertain everyone with our silliness... I noticed this guy was carrying a fat folder with paper and a few special looking pencils. He decided to draw the grumpy guy that was sitting next to me. When Mr. Grumpy Face realized Mr. Artsy Guy was drawing him, he scrunched up his nose and kept looking away- he didn't have anything in his hands so he couldn't really hide his face. My friends and I had fun watching him try to make Mr. Artsy Guy mess up, but he just kept on drawing and smiling away- laughing with us at Mr. Grumpy Face every once in a while.

Well, Mr. Artsy Guy finished his drawing in about four stops, flashed the drawing at us, winked and got off the train. I'm so sorry I didn't have the time to take a picture of it for you all, but it was funny. He drew his big, scrunched up nose, his little angry eyes, his frustrated eyebrows and made him look very uncomfortable in his tight dress shirt and tie. The best part was having us in the in the corner laughing away- it was cute.


Alright, no special story for this one... I just thought it was just the opposite of the first picture. Instead of Mr. Grumpy Face, we have Ms. Smiley Face. And this Artsy Guy was getting paid to draw and give his art away while the first Mr. Artsy guy wasn't asking for money and kept the drawings for himself.

~*~

Well, thats it for now...


~K Fingerett~

8 Comments:

Blogger Annie said...

Ooh, it would have been nice to see Mr Grumpy Face's face on paper. But, it's also fun to have it in my imagination.

I enjoyed your story, "K".

Monday, June 26, 2006 7:00:00 PM  
Blogger Michael said...

I'd like to see Mr. Artsy Guy draw the naked cowboy. Now that would be art. Also, since you asked, my head felt absolutely fine after my date with Irish Car Bomb. It was the foot that I used to kick a Wisconsin Avenue garbage can and the hand that subsequently punched said garbage can that really took the brunt of the night's abuse. But, like I said, all the pain of the night was due to me, not the Irish Car Bombs or her asshole sister Vodka.
As always, I enjoyed the post. You take some very impressive photos. I'll be back to see more.

Michael

Monday, June 26, 2006 7:52:00 PM  
Blogger bronxbt said...

now THAT story is cooh. i can relate to the artsy guy a little... sweet shots. way to catch those emotions in a simple frame.

(note the envy)

B

Monday, June 26, 2006 8:07:00 PM  
Blogger Bethany said...

Ha, great story K. I wish we could see the drawing. Thanks for stopping by my site recently. I've been missing your stuff too. Naked cowbow was a nice touch. I couldn't help but wonder how he has time to work out and keep his body looking good if he's always standing on the street with his guitar.

Monday, June 26, 2006 9:19:00 PM  
Blogger Dave MacIntyre said...

Very cool!! I am amazed by artistic talent with pencil and paper...it's truly a great gift!

Love the story.

Tuesday, June 27, 2006 9:29:00 AM  
Blogger Bob said...

Great story telling -- move over Garrison Keillor!

Tuesday, June 27, 2006 3:17:00 PM  
Blogger Rich said...

Good story...and you captured Mr Artsy (would have been great to see Mr Grumpy too :-) )... photo-journalism awauts you!

Tuesday, June 27, 2006 4:34:00 PM  
Blogger Manuel Tendero Gil said...

hola la foto de vijo me encanta un saludo

Saturday, July 22, 2006 4:48:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home